Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/T: YOKOMO MR4TC DRIFT PACKAGE $180 obo

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Post FS/T: YOKOMO MR4TC DRIFT PACKAGE $180 obo

For Sale or Trade: Almost new Built up Yokomo MR4BC Drift Package in Original Box.

Literally ONE pack run through the car. Chassis proves it. Built up and comes with the 180SX body, manual and everything else that came in the kit.

Also has bearings in the wheels instead of the kit bushings. Faux disc brakes mounted inside the wheels.

180SX Custom Painted Lime Green/Yellow body. Used once. Unstickered, headlights buckets not even cut out. Wing not installed. All decals, wings, plastic chrome parts, exhaust pipe, both wings, full decal sheet and all other parts all included. Only stickers mounted are the front grille, side marker lights and rear taillight decals. Nicely painted.

Has the drift tires on the rims. Tires aren't even worn. 1 play pack run through them and the rims aren't glued to the rims I believe so you can switch to standard slicks.

Comes in original and VERY nice Yokomo interior box and retail slip cover top with picture of the car (Blue 180sx pictured on the box) etc. on it. Still has $239.99 price tag on it and Yokomo seal on the bottom of it (seal opened obviously).

No time for it. Been sitting on my shelf for awhile. Planned to do a full neon setup and lost interest and time.

Tub chassis, shaft drive, same as MR4BC except for material of chassis etc. All parts interchangeable with the higher end Yokomo 1oth scale electric racers. Very competitive if you want to race stock or 19T I believe, and the chassis/parts have NO major scratches on the bottom and the shiny plastic chome type rims have NO chips or scratches in the chrome. Like I said, used once. Will send pics upon request.

$180 or reasonable offer + shipping. Or possibly interested in trade for synth radio or AC/DC charger that can do Li-Po or Tamiya EVO III red or blue version or Maybe Mini-Z 2 package.

If interested private mail me or post here.

Happy Holidays y'all :-D,

IDS