Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)
Default Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater

I just moved to a new area that doesn't have an offroad scene anymore so I am switching to onroad. If you have any good quality onroad stuff I may consider trades otherwise the prices are listed. All prices include shipping within the lower 48. I will give you a deal if you want to package up multiple items.

Durango DNX408 with a Hupo Honigl replica body. - Includes the tires pictured, clutch, servo horns, air filter, and everything pictured so it is a complete and ready to race. I bought it used and raced it one time. The previous owner put a gallon on it so I would say it is less than a gallon and a half. Everything is rock solid and you can see from the chassis there is minimal time on it. The car is stock with exception of the fuel splash guard and skid plates I added for one race. $350

Werks B5 This engine also has about 1 1/2 gallon on it and it still has plenty of compression. Runs very strong and has given me no issues. I did however break one of the cooling fins off in a wreck, but this does not hinder the performance or cooling. $125

Orion 2013 pipe The pipe has no dents and it is great shape. I got it used and it has normal wear. I would say it has a few gallons on it. $50

Savox SC-1267MG "Super Speed" Digital Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage) - Used for less than 2 hours. Works perfectly and looks great. - $75

Savox SC-1268MG "High Torque" Digital Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage) - Used for less than 2 hours. Works perfectly and looks great.- $75

Competition Heat AC Nitro Engine Heater (120V) - Used for a couple races. Perfect shape $80

I have a lot more that I will post later like tires, Nitro accessories, spare parts for the Dingo, and a complete FT SC10 setup.
Attached Thumbnails Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-dingo_right.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-dingo_body_off.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-dingo_bottom.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-dingo_front.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-dingo_left.jpg  

Last edited by jmorgan84; 09-16-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Price reduction
Old 09-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Default More photos

More photos
Attached Thumbnails Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-b5_left.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-b5_side.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-b5_head.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-orion_2013.jpg   Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-servos.jpg  

Old 09-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

Default Heater photo

Heater photo
Attached Thumbnails Nitro 1/8th buggy sell out, Durango, Werks, Pipe, Servos, Heater-engine_heater.jpg  
Old 09-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Sucks you're selling out man! Good stuff here guys. Former co-worker of mine...and he keeps his stuff in great shape. Free bump for ya...
Old 09-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Tech Master

Default PMs responded to

All PMs have been responded to. I am mostly looking for 1/10th electric touring cars if you want to trade, but I would consider really any electric onroad cars that there is a class for me to race locally so 1/12th or 1/18th might work too.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Default Price reduction

I reduced the prices. Willing to deal on a package if you want an ARTR.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Default SOLD SOLD SOLD

Everything is sold!