Wiki Posts
Search

Tower Hobbies Tower Terror Nitro Monster Truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Cool Tower Hobbies Tower Terror Nitro Monster Truck

This is an AWESOME Tower Hobbies Tower Terror Nitro Monster Truck! The truck is in LIKE NEW CONDITION. This Truck has been broken-in properly. Included with the truck is a standard HPI 2 channel AM RADIO AND RECEIVER. Also included is a receiver pack that uses four "AA" batteries. This truck has been properly maintained, for example I used after run oil for then engine and cleaned and properly inspected the truck after every run. I have upgraded both steering and throttle servos to Futaba S3004 for throttle and a Futaba High Torque for steering! The Body has been trimmed to allow for better airflow to the engine. It uses a HUGE 170cc fuel tank to keep you running longer! This truck uses 19mm hexs for the JUMBO TIRES, and together with the ALUMINUM OIL FILLED SHOCKS allow the Tower Terror to conquer ANY TERRAIN. Also included on the Monster Truck is a much needed Wheelie Bar, because this thing WHEELIES ON COMMAND! The Combination of the MASSIVE .25 nitro engine and the ALUMINUM TUNED PIPE gives crazy power to push through even the tallest grass. You can find all of the spare parts you will ever need on Tower Hobbies website! I tuned the engine using 20% nitro fuel, but it will need to be tuned to your specific location. THANKS FOR LOOKING! Not in pictures is a stock air filter included!

The Tower Hobbies Tower Terror MT is a 1/10 scale nitro monster supercharged with 1/8 scale DNA!

SPECS:
Length: 19.7 in
Width: 14.8 in
Height: 7.3 in
Wheelbase: 11.4 in

Requires: 8 “AA” batteries for transmitter, 4 “AA” Batteries for Receiver, 20% Nitro fuel & glow starter,

NO RETURNS DO TO THE NATURE OF THE HOBBY!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Email me at [email protected] for pictures