Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!! >

HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Lightbulb HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!

Up for sale is my newly redone HPI Sport that has all new upgrade's and brushless system complete RTR package deal!!
This HPI Sport I just went thru the entire car,,Just Installed a brand new Dynamite esc/6800kv brushless system that will coe with the original brushless system box,program card for ESC,all instruction;s and warranty paperwork that come with system,,,
I also just upgraded the motor mount plate to a Aluminum thicker finned plate,new shock spring;s and fluid's and a newer set of HPI VINTAGE WHEELS/TIRE'S!!

Just also cut and painted the new HPI 1968 camero body that has just been painted this week,,has never been run on the car ,,will also include a BMW basher body and a set of chrome rubber wheel's and rubber tire;s that will handle the 70mph++ speed passes,,

I am also including a brand new 4000MAH 2's 40c/80c burst Lipo with dean's connector on it and also dean's connector on the new ESC..will be including 2 extra standard purple stock spur gears nd a green smaller spur with a bigger pinion gear for the speed run's,,,the car ran 66mph on 2's lipo,,i used a 3's lipo for 2 passes and run 78mph on 2nd pass..the car and ESC handle it with ease!!!!

included is the original HPI Box and Manual for the car,HPI RX/TX and alot of extra part's to go with the car..TMTL right now,,Please see pic;s of everything in pic;s below and pic;s i am posting next,,I als have more on hand of this set up..

ASKING $325.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEE'S!!I will ship anywhere in USA or International since you cover shipping cost,,i ship the same or very next morning and send you picture of postmarked shipping receipt;s asap the same day i ship,,i usually ship USPS Priority mail with insurance and delivery conformation,,
All my Rc;s I am selling have been completely gone thri and most are in excellent like new or are new condition...All are Adult owned and very well taken care of alway's!!NO JUNK RC;S HERE EVER!!

Please see all my rating;s for past RC sale's/trade;s here on RC Tech and on RC Universe under Silverdragon,,also i have 130 perfect RC related RC feedback's under 2fast4u.2008,,all are in excellent condition and described to the best of my ability always,,this si a super nice car and have had since brand new!! always maintenanced after each use as all my RC;s are,,

see following post fo all pic;s of the car and extra;s included,,thx again,,Bobby

see all my ad;s i am selling here this week,,lot;s of super nice excellent condition rc's,,just have too many t o use and getting out of nitro and off-road for a while,,thx
Attached Thumbnails HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-1.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-2.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-3.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-4.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-5.jpg  

Old 08-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb MORE HPI CAMERO BRUSHLESS RTR PACKAGE DEAL 70MPH++ CAR!! SEE PIC;S!!

here are more pic;s of the RTR HPI 68 camero brushless package deal,,more pic;s in next post of car with optional gearing tht is included ect,,thx
Attached Thumbnails HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-6.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-8.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-9.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-10.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-12.jpg  

Old 08-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb MORE PIC;S OF HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH++ RTR PACKAGE DEAL!!

Couple more pic;s of the HPI part;s and extra info,,ect,,please ask for more pic;s if needed of anything,,thx,,Bobby

The 3rd pic;s is with the optional gearing i am including,,that is the speed gearing,these pic;s were taken before i painted and installed the new brushless system ect,,check all my ad's,,have somethng up for just about everybody,,thx,,Bobby
Attached Thumbnails HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-sprint2-9.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-12.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-hpi-3.jpg   HPI 68 CAMERO BRUSHLESS 70MPH+++ rtr PACKAGE DEAL RTR!!MUST SEE PIC;S AND INFO!!!-tc-fuze-2.jpg  

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 08-29-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb reply to pm,,,

hey,I wll take pic;s and add them,,it does come with everything ,,forgot the pic's with the RX/TX,,this is competely RTR package deal with alot of new upgrade's and new part's and electronic's,,please see all other ad's also,,have some fo about everybody,,

[email protected] is email if you need pic;s of any of the ad's i just posted sent directly to you,,thx again
Old 08-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP FOR NEW BUILT RTR PACKAGE DEAL!!

GREAT CAR,,COMPLETE REBUILT AND IN EXCELLENT RTR CONDITION,,JUST NEED TO THIN THE HERD,,HAVE WAY TOO MANY RC'S RIGHT NOW,,THX
Old 08-30-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Smile PM/EMAIL REPLIED TOO,,,

PM AND EMAILS REPLIED TOO,,please feel free to ask for any info or pic's you may need..just redone the car ,,lot;s of new and extra part's included,,thx for intrest and just let me know,,will work with either of you on price shipped ect,,thx,,Bobby
Old 08-30-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP! TAKING RESONABLE OFFER'S ON ALL AD'S!!

EVENING BUMP,,TAKING RESONABLE OFFER;S ON ALL AD;S BEFOR E THEY GO TO EBAY WEDNESDAY EVENING,,,NEED TO SELL ALL,,THX FOR LOOKING
Old 08-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation EVENING BUMP,,ACCEPTING OFFER;S NOW!!

EVENING BUMP,,ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFER;S ON ALL MY RC;S I HAVE UP FOR SALE ,,,THEY ALL NEED A GOOD HOME,,ALL THE AD;S I HAVE FOR SALE ARE IN GREAT TO NEW CONDITION AND I JUST HAVE WAY TOO MANY AND AM NOT RUNNING ANY NITRO AND OFF-ROAD;S AT ALL RIGHT NOW,,NEED TO SELL ASAP,,THX FOR LOOKING,,HELP ME PASS THESE ON TO GOOD HOME SO THEY GET SOME GOOD USE,,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 09-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb pm replied too,,

pm replied too,,sent you price shipped to your door with ins./ deliv conf. ect,,let me know ,,thx
Old 09-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP!!

EVENING BUMP ON THIS AND ALL AD'S,,JUST POSTED ALL THEM FOR SALE ON LOCAL SITE AND POSTED FLYER AT LHS FOR SALE LOCALLY,,NEED TO SELL ALL AD'S ASAP TO GET MY CHEVY V8 S-10 TRUCK PAINTED AND ADD A NITROUS KIT AND BIGGER CARB,,NEED TO PASS ON SOME RC'S,,THX
Old 09-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVEING BUMP ON A SUPER AWSOME CAMERO,70MPH++ RTR PACKAGE DEAL!!

EVEING BUMP ON A ALL TOTALLY REBUILT,UPGRADED RTR PACKAGE DEAL WITH EXTRA;S AND RTR WHEN IT ARRIVES TO YOUR DOOR,,HAS ALL THE RIGHT UPGRADE;'S AND IS VERY FASY AND SUPER CLEAN,,HATE TO SELL,,HAVE ALL ORIGINAL BOXES,MANUALS FROM THE TIME THE CAR WAS BOUGHT NEW IN THE BOX STOCK TO CURRENT UPGRADED CONDITION IT IS NOW ,,GREAT PRICE FOR A AWSOME LOOKING UPGRADED 70MPH++ RTR PACKAGE DEAL!! ONLY SELLING TO FUND GETTING MY CHEVY V8 S-10 REPAINTED,,HATE TO SELL ,,SEE ALL THE PIC;S AND UPGRADES'EXTRA'S IN THE PIC;S/DESCIPTION,,SUPER DEAL!!! THX FOR LOOKING,,BOBBY
Old 09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP,,

EVENING BUMP,,,NEED TO SELL THIS AND ALL MY AD;S ASAP,,ALL ARE IN NEW OR EXCELLET LIKR NRE CONDITION WITH UPGRADE'S AND EXTRA;S AND PRICES ARE REDUCED,,PLEASE HELP ME PASS THEM ON TO OTHER'S,,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 09-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP!! NEED TO SELL ASAP!!

EVENING BUMP,,NEED TO SELL THIS AD AND ALL OTHER I HAVE HERE O RC TECH ASAP,,WILING TO WORK WITH EVERYBODY AS MUCH AS I CAN ON ALL AD;S SO I CAN GET MY TRUCK INTO PAINT SHOP THIS WEEK IF POSSIBLE,,WILL TRY TO BE AS FLEXIBLE AND FAIR AS POSSSIBLE ON ALL AD;S,,THX
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP,,REALLY NEED TO SELL ASAP!!

EVENNG BUMP,,REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS AND OTHER AD;'S ASAP,,,WILLING TO KNOCK OFF PRICE FOR FAIR REASONABLE OFFER,,THIS IS A SUPER CLEAN,GREAT CONDITION RTR CAR WITH ALOT OF NICE NEW PART;S,UPGRADE;S AND EXTRA;S,,JUST NEED TO SELL ALL MY AD;S ASAP,,TAKING OFFER;S ON ALL AD'S,,THX FOR LOOKING .
Old 09-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,$300.00 TONIGHT ONLY PLUS SHIPPING.PAYPL WITH 2S LIPO RTR!!

EVENING BUMP,,WILL SELL THIS PACKAGE DEAL FOR $300.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEE;S TONIGHT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A GREAT DEAL WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDED,,WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING MINUS THE 3'S LIPO,WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING ELSE AND 2'S LIPO!!NEED TO SELL 1 OR 2 MORE TONIGHT AND CAN GET MY TRUCK INTO PAINT TOMARROW!!! THIS IS A STEAL FOR THIS RTR PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT TONIGHT ONLY!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.