Wiki Posts
Search

PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer

Hello everyone! I have a 2010 Ferocity 7x12 with a 13.5' centerline V-nose enclosed trailer with all the trimmings for sale. It was purchased new in June of 2010 from a local dealer and has been outfitted with everything you would want and need for an enjoyable weekend at the race track. This is a list of what it has:

-Fully Insulated
-6'6" interior ceiling height (Raised 6" over stock 6' ceiling)
-Flat roof and ceiling
-White vinyl walls and ceiling
-Diamond Plate bridge to span the gap between the ramp door and the main floor for the wheeled items for easy loading and unloading
-Base board heating(when needed)
-Full Electrical with RV and 110 hookups
-4) 4' Flourecent lights with T8 bulbs
-Full Breaker Box with 8 breakers(Every circuit and outlet has it's own breaker)
-2) 4' Power Strips above work bench backsplash for all charging and electrical needs
-GFI outlet on outside near side door for outdoor hookup
-10' awning
-Twin Axle with Custom Aluminum spoked rims
-Rubber Raised Penny Flooring
-24" Dynex 720P Flat Screen TV
-Panasonic 1000watt 5.1 Surround Sound with am/fm tuner and ipod docking
-4.1 cu ft. refridgerator
-700watt microwave
-4) Suncast Storage Units
-2) Additional Storage Units
-2) Wire Mesh 8' shelves that are height adjustable (There is also the ability to add or delete shelving)
-10' work bench with laminate top with back and side splash guards to keep the valuables on the table
-Peg board stratigically located for parts and supply stprage and easy accessability
-Paper Towel holder
-Broom with dust pan for easy trackside cleanup
-Pit Cart with double deck, Heavy Duty Marine battery and 400 watt invertor with USB port to have AC power to heat engines, power chargers and even charge your smart phone while trackside

There are probably other things I can't think of at the moment but that is the main jist of it. All of the items that are in the trailer are for sale but do not come with the trailer ie: Honda generator, Air Compressor, Parts on wall, Tools on wall etc. but can be purchased seperately or as one big combo if dersired. I am moving on to bigger and better things and this trailer must go in case you are wondering. The wrap is also high quality vinyl and will peel right off with little to no trouble and the trailer is soild white under the vinyl in case you are also wondering. Feel free to post or PM me with questions or offers. Over $15,000 invested, I am asking $8500 BO.

To put it in perspective, if you have good credit and need to finance it, it is about $150mo. to purchase it ready to go.

Please do not ask me if you can make monthly payments to me personally (had this happen in the past believe it or not) as I would be willing to do that but I would keep it and continue using it until you paid me off Then it is yours!! All kidding aside, I am selling it because I am moving on with things and need the money up front. Thanks for looking!!

P.S. If you are serious about the purchase, PM me your email addy and I will send you more pics. I have about 15 pics that I can send you if you want to see more detail and I can also take and send anything you want, just ask. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-right-side.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-1.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-3.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-4.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-5.jpg  

Last edited by PowerHouse; 08-24-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Price Change
Old 08-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

Still available, don't be shy, make me an offer if your serious about wanting a nice race trailer!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

That is one sweet trailer mark. I could use this for snowmobile racing to. What is the weight Mark. And good luck with your new job
Old 08-24-2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

The weight is 2115lbs. on the title. It pulls great with my 4.7L tundra so it can't be too much more loaded as I get about 11 miles to the gallon avg. towing it. What is nice is everything is quickly removable so a few screws each and all the cabinets, workbench, fridge etc will come out for additional room. The trailer is also setup to transport motorcycles and has two floor mounts that you use to put the front tire of the bike in and secure it for transport. Those will also come with it so it is definitely a multipurpose deal as I was also thinking of those things as well when it was purchased and layed out. The shelving is also removable without any hardware or tools needed and you can leave the mounting brackets on the wall for future reinstallation. If you are serious about picking one up, shoot me an offer. Thanks
Old 08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

A few more shots.......The pit cart is loaded in the trailer in one of the shots to give you an idea of what it looks like ready to transport. It was a hit at all the races I attended as it would transport all of our gear to and from pitlane and would power all of our engine preheaters, chargers etc.
Attached Thumbnails PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-11.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-10.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-8.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-9.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-pit-cart-4.jpg  

Old 08-24-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

a few more shots......
Attached Thumbnails PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-pit-cart-1.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-pit-cart-2.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-6.jpg   PowerHouse RC Performance Race Trailer-trailer-7.jpg  
Old 08-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

another free bump. After I copied a few of the pictures to give myself idea's for my empty 6.5X12 veenose trailer.

Nice work! Looks comfortable and extremely functional.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by eri3f0g
another free bump. After I copied a few of the pictures to give myself idea's for my empty 6.5X12 veenose trailer.

Nice work! Looks comfortable and extremely functional.
Thanks for the bump! It is a very comfortable and functional trailer and has gotten rave reviews everywhere we went. It is definitely better looking in person and once you pit in a trailer like this, you will never want to race without it and you will wonder what the hell you were waiting for the whole time Just ask my teamates that have been spoiled pitting in it this past year.

It is a good quality trailer and not the thin flimsy trailers alot of people buy thinking a trailer is a trailer because they are not all the same. This trailer with nothing in it was over $8000 new so this is a great deal for someone looking for a turn key ride to go racing with. It will pit 3 comfortably and I have had up to 6 in it drinking beer and watching movies on race weekends so it is definitely a hot spot to hang out at the races. You will make friends with this one
Old 09-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Tech Master

Relocating to the Southwest with a federal job and need this thing gone so now entertaining any offer. When I say any offer, be reasonable. Don't waste your or my time with " I will give you $500 for it". I have a price minimum in mind and want to see what people offer. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Still Availible and taking offers
Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 AM
FDJ
Tech Regular

If this trailer is still available can you e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks
Old 06-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default POST YOUR PRICE!!

Just post the damn price you want already No time for games here...
Old 06-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by danbo5
Just post the damn price you want already No time for games here...
Did you see the date this was posted ??