CRC Bloody Knife

Old 10-31-2004, 06:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default CRC Bloody Knife

This is a 3.1 that has had almost all of the 3.2 stuff added to it and then some. It has the new pod plates, the new battery o-ring stand offs and an IRS big d-ring diff with IRS clamping left hub. It has titanium front axles for both the new and old front end's, titanium camber links on the new front end, titanium tie rods, alum upper pivot balls in the new front end and a custom machined center shock and antenna mount. Speaking of center shock, it has a quick diconnect on it so you don't have to pop the ball on and off to change the battery and it also has an IRS aluminum adjuster on it. It also has a complete set of ceramic bearings in it that have one weekend of racing on them. I have tons of spares and all the stuff you need to make this little guy run. It also have a special mod on the back of the car that some of the "team" guys do with the cross brace. It comes with tons of spares, arms (both old and new school), every spring you would ever need for it, side links and side link balls, hydra fluids and 100wt shock oil for the tubes, battery o-rings, complete and freshly rebuilt small d-ring diff that came with it with an IRS clamping left hub on that axle as well, axle height adjusters that have all been reamed out, front end height and caster adjuster, bag of misc stuff (all can be seen in the pictures) and tires. For tires it comes with new never ran CRC magenta fronts, CRC pink rears and CRC white rears. It also has 3 sets of used purple fronts (1 CRC and 2 Jaco) and 2 sets of grey rear (1 CRC and 1 Jaco). I have lots of pictures of everything that is included. The last time I ran it I had the servo flat in the car so the mounts are not on the car but they are included in the bag of misc stuff. There is a ton of extra stuff with this car, I have the original box and manual as well, check out the pics!!!! Both diffs have PRS 96 tooth spurs on them that are new as well. Everything is smooth and clean on this car. It also comes with a painted and mounted PF bentley body that is in perfect condition. If you want to see the pictures, and I warn you there are a lot of them, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will send them to you in a couple of emails. I am looking to get $200 plus shipping out of this setup. No trades please. Thanks for looking!!
Old 10-31-2004, 07:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Here is a link to pics of the car and stuff that is included:

http://mrcar.dhs.org/ebay/cory/crc/index.htm
Old 11-01-2004, 03:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Only trades I would consider would be for a Novak Millenium Pro Charger. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Deal pending....
Old 11-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Car is SOLD!!!! Thanks.