Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FT B44 near mint with NEW saddlepacks! Extra tires! >

FT B44 near mint with NEW saddlepacks! Extra tires!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT B44 near mint with NEW saddlepacks! Extra tires!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default FT B44 near mint with NEW saddlepacks! Extra tires!

Hey guys today I have a FT B44 ROLLER for sale. I recently bought it off a buddy of a buddy, and after waiting almost 2 weeks for it, i've changed my mind about it. It's in near mint condition and it shows it has been used only with an undertray. The lexan parts, body, wing, and undertray are in used and abused condition, but still are usable. The only thing I found that this truck needs is battery trays for the saddlepacks, which are cheap. Also one of the motor mount mounting tabs is bent. This doesn't affect the alignment of the motor at all and you still get a perfect mesh!!! This truck is overall in great condition with a new rear diff. All moving parts seem to be lubed and greased. The drive-line is smoother than butter! It comes with 2 sets of tires, one very bald pin set, another dirt hawg set that needs re-glued, and two other pin rear tires. I am including a new IP 4200 mAh saddlepack. The pack is brand new, and retails for a lot of $$$. I am asking only $220 shipped for it, since the LiPo was nearly $100 and it still is new... The calibers in the first pic do not come with the truck!!!!

Last edited by Grand National; 07-24-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

PRICE CHANGE!

BUMP!