Wiki Posts
Search

Futaba 3PKS $150 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Futaba 3PKS $150 Shipped

Today i have a futaba 3pks forsale, the radio only has 4h 36m on it, pretty much brand new, this radio is the best of the best just as good as the 4pk, do not have the manual tho, im just getting out of the hobby, have just lost interest, i can do $150, shipped, a link to the pics will be under, either pm or txt me at 4406658907, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCPTED. ALSO WILL NOT COME WITH FAAST SYSTEM.

http://s554.photobucket.com/albums/j...US/RC%20Stuff/
Old 07-16-2011, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tcian
Today i have a futaba 3pks forsale, the radio only has 4h 36m on it, pretty much brand new, this radio is the best of the best just as good as the 4pk, do not have the manual tho, im just getting out of the hobby, have just lost interest, i can do $150, shipped, a link to the pics will be under, either pm or txt me at 4406658907, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCPTED. ALSO WILL NOT COME WITH FAAST SYSTEM.

http://s554.photobucket.com/albums/j...US/RC%20Stuff/
nice radio, what about everything else in your photobucket?