Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8, traxxas nitro sport, hpi blitz for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi 8, traxxas nitro sport, hpi blitz for sale

I'm new here I have a few items for sale in dalton ga locally rather meet up than deal with shipping. First off Losi 8 with dx3s rx and tx. The radio has it's own case with an upgrade rc wrap. Rx batt and phophet charger. Has l427 engine with roto start. New parts include center diff, new clutches and gold springs, fuel lines and fuel cap, new never ran grp wheels and tires, new painted body and Proline wing, new diff and shock oils, skid plate and hinge pin caps. Few minor ones I can't remember. Comes with old body wing and couple sets of tires. Also include big Stanley fat max tool box it's the tall black that slides out like 3 steps. Dynamite roll out tool set almost complete set missing one hex driver. Dynamite body reamer, Mac tools temp gun. Black and decker roto tool, Mac tools magnetic tray and roll out Matt. Includes various other tools. Losi roto starter with venom battery. Alot of losi shock and diff oil almost new losi shock kit and various spare parts. Everything is in nice clear organizers. Half gal of fuel and new glow plug exnighter. New exhaust seals .Would like to sell this has a complete ready to race package for 600.00 OBO Up next is a traxxas nitro sport not sure of it's age but runs great has ez start system it's clean only damage I seen is a nick in the plastic on the chassis. Includes a dynamite charger , a good body and extra tires and wheels. It does need a gasket for the block to exhaust which I already purchased just not put on. For 125.00 OBO Next is hpi blitz has leopard Brushless system almost new subculture 3 pair actually. Traxxas tq radio from slash and losi turnbuckles and in line steering blocks. Dynamite vision lipo charger with 5000 mah venom lipo and 3000 mah Orion lipo with clear case for storage and transport. Have all stock parts except motor and tires. 200.00 OBO Can send pictures via text message. Any questions call 706-217-5079 ask for Marty thanks for looking.

Last edited by mkdav78; 07-12-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Change heading
Old 07-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Would you mind just selling the buggy???
Old 07-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by SCTman
Would you mind just selling the buggy???
I may message sent
Old 07-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Ttt all still available