Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!! >

TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!

Up for sale is my 3 week young Bandit i bought a a new RTR XL-5 model,,I have since added a brand new brushless system,,new Traxxas whelie bar with the Traxxas TRX red aluminum wheels and TRX rubber tire's and a new pair of jaco foam;s to the rear!!!
the Bandit is set up for high speed wheelie run;s and is in still new conditin and and the body and chassis are in perfect condition!!!

i have mounted the brushless esc on the side to balance out the bandit perfect for staright line runs!!!
the Brushless system is a new Dynamite ESC/6800kv brushless system with the original paperwork,warranty card,program card and will come with the original box that system come in ,,the system easily handle's 2's or 3's lipo's and is just as fast as a stock VXL Bandit would be!!!

the Jaco Foam's make her hook up perfect also and the TRX wheeleie bar wheels keep her tracking straight,,can pull wheelie's on demand,,make full speed passes on rear wheel's or adjust wheelie bar to keep the front enddown to control it for drag racing ect,,this bandit has never senen dirt,,on run on-road and has very vow run time,,
I also will include the stock Traxxas TQ Radio and small 4 channel reciever and a Mystery 2's/3's Lipo balance charger that is DC and made for plug in to your cig lighter/or power outlet in your Auto for field charging on the spot!!!
Also included will be the original; bandit rear wheel's/tires in casse you do want to use off-road.......

this is a great deal on everything and is completely RTR,,just add your AA's and your chpoice of 2 or 3's lipo and have a blast on or off-road,,best of both!!!

ASKING $300.00 SHIPPED PLUS PAYPAL FEE'S,,,SHIPPING IS TO LOWER 48 STATE;S ONLY FOR THIS PRICE!! WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL IF BUYER PAY SHIPPING FEE;S,THX

please fel free to check my rating's here and on RC Universe(79 perfect) and also 130 perfect Rc related perfect Feedback's on Ebay under 2fast4u.2008,,,

Please feel free to ask for more info if needed,,All my Ad's are Adult owned and very well maintained and not abused and descibed as accurately as possible always,,thx!!
Attached Thumbnails TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-1.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-2.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-3.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-4.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-5.jpg  

Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb HERE ARE MORE PIC;S OF EVERYTHING ON BANDIT AD,,THX

H ere are more pic;s of everything that is included in this ad,,all my ad;s are RTR and in excellent condition ,,all will be packed well and shipped asap with tracking info,,thx
Attached Thumbnails TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-6.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-7.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT.NEW BRUSHLESS ,NEW UPGRADE'S STILL ALL NEW,SEE PIC;S!!-bandit-8.jpg  
Old 07-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP ON ALL!!! TONIGHT ONLY$275.00 SHIPPED!!!!

BUMP,,TONIGHT ONLY 4275,00 SHIPPED,,GOT TOO CLEAN OUT ALL MY AD;S HERE ASAP,,NEED THE SPACE AND NEED THEM TO GO,,GOT TOO MANY SPEED PROJECT;S TO KEEP ALL OF MY TOYZ RIGHT NOW,,MOST ARE STILL BRAND NEW CONDITION AND rtr WITH UPGRADE;S TO ALL,,THEY GO TO FEEBAY TUESDAY NIGHT,,HATE FEEBAY,,,GET SOME GOOD DEAL;S TONIGHT,,THX,,BOBBY
Old 07-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation EVENING BUMP,,ALL AD'S NEED TO GO,,,,,,PRICE;S REDUCED,,

EVENING BUMP,,PRICES ALL REDUCE,,NEED TO MOVE THEM ALL ASAP,,MAKE OFFER;S$$ OR POSSIBLE TRADE'S FOR ITEM I LISTED I WILL TRADE FOR ,,RATHER SELL/TRADE THEM HERE THAN FEEBAY ALL ADS,,ALL GO TO FEEBAY THIS EVEING,,THX
Old 07-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Default EVENING BUMP,,TAKE OFFER'S!!!!!

EVEINING BUMP!!!! WILL TAKE OFFER;S,,WAITING TILL WEEKEND TO POST ALL AD;S ON FEEBAY,,,THX
Old 07-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP,,$275.00 SHIPPED PLUS PP FEE'S WITH THE EXTRA'S!!

EVENING BUMP!!!WILL LET HER GO WITH ALL THE UPGRADE;S AND EXTRA'S FOR $275.00 SHIPPED PLUS PAYPAL FEE'S TP LOWER 48 STATE'S ONLY FOR THIS PRICE,,STILL BRAND NEW CONDITION WITH EXTRA;S IS A SUPER DEAL!!! SHE IS FAST AND RTR!!!JUST ADD AA'S AND LIPO AND YOUR DOING 60MPH++ WHEELIES ON DEMAND,, LET'S GET HER A NEW HOME,,THX
Old 07-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb evening bump!!great price shipped,,rtr~~~

EVENING BUMP,,STILL NEW,,RTR GREAT PRICE WITH ALL NEW UPGRADE'S,,,GREAT DEAL,,THX
1RST PAYPAL GETS IT!! [email protected] and lower 48 states only for this price please,,thx
Old 07-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP!!!

EVENING BUMP!!!! THX
Old 07-14-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation EVENING BUMP!!!!!

EVENING BUMP!! ALL AD'S GO UP FOR SALE LOCALLY /EBAY THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE,,NO DECENT OFFER;S HERE YET,,THX
Old 07-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

Default Evening Bump!!!!last call night!!

Evening bump,,, this last night before i ebay all my ad;s saturday afternoon,,thx