losi 10 T scte

Old 06-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default losi 10 T scte

Im selling my next to new Losi scte that was bought to race this year . Raced it a couple of times and really liked it but I need $ for something else . I upgraded the diff pins before running it as the original diff pins were a big issue for losi !! I lightened the truck up quite a bit with snr graphite carbon fibre shock towers ,hinge pin holders (front and rear) and steering drag link. Also trimmed some excess fat and added a t-bone racing front bumper. There is enough spare parts to keep you running for awhile (see pic)
Attachment 774870
Also have some stuff coming in the mail (if it ever gets here) Locking wheel hexes ,fr gold and silver springs and fr sway bar tuning kits. Over $700 spent in the last 3 months .Willing to let all go for $450obo
If sold at asking price I could throw in some next to new proline calibers !!
Attachment 774871
Attachment 774872
Attachment 774873
Pm or email [email protected] Shipping will be extra, if interested and you live outside of canada I could get a quote .

Last edited by chadmeth1; 07-02-2011 at 05:09 PM.