Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Losi XXX-NT | Nova Rossi .12 Engine | RD Logic Tuned Pipe - Like New - $150 OBO >

Team Losi XXX-NT | Nova Rossi .12 Engine | RD Logic Tuned Pipe - Like New - $150 OBO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi XXX-NT | Nova Rossi .12 Engine | RD Logic Tuned Pipe - Like New - $150 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 05:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (88%+)

i been eyeballing this thread since it was posted, been interested, just have had other priorities, havent pm'ed or anything, just been checking on the status every now and then. if its still here when i have the cash, i'll pm you and snag it up. In the meantime, good luck with your sale!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Armaan
I'll give you a call later on today. I've bought and sold quite a bit of stuff on here. Through my definition, you flaked. I made you an offer, you gave it consideration, then accepted, only to back out of the deal. After I packaged everything up exactly how you wanted it (no custom body, no decals, etc.). I lugged the package into the office to ship out since you wanted it ASAP only to have you say that you didn't have the money. Remember, you emailed me asking for a "confirmation number" without sending payment, even after I sent a request via PayPal.

Window shopping is fine, but don't do it at the expense of making a member lose a sale.
All the best to you on your sale.

Last edited by havocman; 09-18-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Mod Assistance
Old 09-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by megasaxon
i been eyeballing this thread since it was posted, been interested, just have had other priorities, havent pm'ed or anything, just been checking on the status every now and then. if its still here when i have the cash, i'll pm you and snag it up. In the meantime, good luck with your sale!
Sounds good, I'll PM you tomorrow, since Ryan was next in line. He's still debating, and hasn't given me a definitive answer. I'll give him until 5pm PST 9/19. If I don't hear back, I'll give you a shout. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Truck/Engine/Pipe/Tires/Wheels/Parts/Stock Yellow/Gray/White body all sold to member btown.

Red/White/Blue body sold locally to karson247.