Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Oneill Brothers Racing 30.5 4 Bolt Zenoah,TurtleHDclutch/transplate/pullstart etc etc >

Oneill Brothers Racing 30.5 4 Bolt Zenoah,TurtleHDclutch/transplate/pullstart etc etc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oneill Brothers Racing 30.5 4 Bolt Zenoah,TurtleHDclutch/transplate/pullstart etc etc

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Default Oneill Brothers Racing 30.5 4 Bolt Zenoah,TurtleHDclutch/transplate/pullstart etc etc

Oneill Brothers Racing 30.5 4 Bolt Zenoah Race motor, this motor has approx a gallon on it (just past break-in)

Was Purchased brand new Directly from OBR roughly a month or two ago, was broke in, and then ran at the silver lake baja bash, it has been sitting since.

Engine is very clean, well maintained! And was tuned by Shreadhead(OBR's top sponsored driver)

It has always had the stock HPI filter, with a redneck dual stage outer filter, and an outerwares cover on it, no dirt has EVER got in this motor!

Id like to sell it 100% complete drop in.

Will include the following....

OBR 30.5 LONGBLOCK

rear fan cover& engine mount/clutch case/fan &head shroud

Shreadstack filter inlet/ Vstack

Turtle racing billet aluminum pullstart

Redneck dual stage outer filter

Outerwears air filter cover

Outerwears crankcase cover

NGK plug/ignition coil/wire etc etc.

Walbro 668 Carb that was just freshly rebuilt.

This motor runs awesome, has TONS of power (it will wheelie my baja 5t when it gets enough traction), it always starts on the 3rd or 4th pull (2 choke pulls, 1 or 2 normal pulls and she fires)

$500.00 Complete with everything

Next up is a turtle racing HD clutch system and rear trans plate with 1 pc brake mount, and D's brakes

Turtle clutch is in excellent shape, it is the HD enclosed system.

i will include 2 high response clutch sets, and a pair of 8k rpm clutch springs.

Turtle rear HD plate is the newest version, comes with the one peice brake mount, and the d's brakes and brake rotors if you need or want them.

$160.00 complete with everything.

Im only selling because im going to a twin cylinder OBR setup.

Ill toss some pics up later on.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FTSC10
Oneill Brothers Racing 30.5 4 Bolt Zenoah Race motor, this motor has approx a gallon on it (just past break-in)

Was Purchased brand new Directly from OBR roughly a month or two ago, was broke in, and then ran at the silver lake baja bash, it has been sitting since.

Engine is very clean, well maintained! And was tuned by Shreadhead(OBR's top sponsored driver)

It has always had the stock HPI filter, with a redneck dual stage outer filter, and an outerwares cover on it, no dirt has EVER got in this motor!

Id like to sell it 100% complete drop in.

Will include the following....

OBR 30.5 LONGBLOCK

rear fan cover& engine mount/clutch case/fan &head shroud

Shreadstack filter inlet/ Vstack

Turtle racing billet aluminum pullstart

Redneck dual stage outer filter

Outerwears air filter cover

Outerwears crankcase cover

NGK plug/ignition coil/wire etc etc.

Walbro 668 Carb that was just freshly rebuilt.

This motor runs awesome, has TONS of power (it will wheelie my baja 5t when it gets enough traction), it always starts on the 3rd or 4th pull (2 choke pulls, 1 or 2 normal pulls and she fires)

$500.00 Complete with everything

Next up is a turtle racing HD clutch system and rear trans plate with 1 pc brake mount, and D's brakes

Turtle clutch is in excellent shape, it is the HD enclosed system.

i will include 2 high response clutch sets, and a pair of 8k rpm clutch springs.

Turtle rear HD plate is the newest version, comes with the one peice brake mount, and the d's brakes and brake rotors if you need or want them.

$160.00 complete with everything.

Im only selling because im going to a twin cylinder OBR setup.

Ill toss some pics up later on.
Still have the TR stuff?
Old 07-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by gkcruz
Still have the TR stuff?
Yes i do.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default TR stuff