Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting out of on-road sale....

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Default Getting out of on-road sale....

I tried to get this sale out of E-Bay but I guess there was just too much stuff to sell. I wil not post a price since I am willing to sell all at a package or seperately.
1. Team Factory Nitro TC3 1st generation(if sold a price I can be comfortable with I will buy the 2nd gen rear suspension conversion)Ko Propo FET Hi-Speed Digital Servo(steering)Ko Propo FET Hi-Torque Digital Servo(throttle/brake) GPM aftermarket racing chassis(moded/lightened)Fairly new Novarossi S5 .12 5-port turbo motor(broken-in but barely used tons of compression-moded ported and polished venturi on carb,also comes with Crazy Nut Racing head)Carbon Fiber K-Factory left side 1-pc brace. Hardcore Racing right side upper titanium radio tray. K-Factory lo-profile tank,alloy center bulkhead/brake bracket 1-pc design and carbon fiber front upper bumper top brace . Alloy steering rack,alloy front lower bumper mount,RPM bumper, Dynamite header and Chromed polished RB pipe,titanium hingepins, 2 sets of barely used Nitro shoes, Yokomo one-way, newly installed racing bearings. There are so much mods and aftermarket parts on this one that I can not list them all, Buyer will also get all the stock parts as well.
2. Supporting items also for sale. Tons of new spare parts, and some used-too many to list but can send pics of all the spare parts by request. Also for sale is a Universal Ofna starter box--moded with thicker guage wires(comes with power panel and battery)Integy suspension Team Setup suspension alignment tool set w/case. Plexiglass laser etched Team Trinity Set up Board.
3. FTTC3 - barely used as well. Complete set of TIR titanium screw set, alloy steering rack,Ko Propo Hi-Speed Steering servo,Alloy heatsink battery holder,Hardcore Racing shaft and cups, Novak GT7 speed controller, spare chassis(never used)moded chassis and center trellis. 2 sets of GP 3300 batteries,2 motors-27 turn(1 Putnam Propulsion,1 Trinity)2 sets of heatsinks(1 short,1 long)RPM Bumper and too many more to mention. Comes with tons of spare parts as well.
4. Other Electronics-Futaba 3PDFS FM radio with receiver.
5. If someone buys the whole lot I will include a 1st gen HPI Nitro RS4(all racing option parts included)motor included is an OS .12(still runs but might need a new piston sleeve soon)
*** Free shipping will be offered depending on the terms of sale and item or items****
Please e-mail me at [email protected] for further information and pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of on-road sale....-all.jpg  
Old 10-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Tech Adept

Default Here's pics of the TC3

Pics of the rolling chassis presently
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of on-road sale....-tc3.jpg  
Old 10-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default Pics of set up board

A very limited edition and rare to find....
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of on-road sale....-setub.jpg  
Old 10-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Adept

Default Integy suspension set up set

All my equipment and rc cars are meticulously maintained. The lucky owner will not regret the purchase. Pictured as well is the HPI Nitro RS4.
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of on-road sale....-integy.jpg  
Old 10-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Tech Adept

Default Closer look of the NTC3

and the Universal Ofna Box. As you can see the car is in excellent condition and is quite a unique piece since I had added some custom pieces to give this car a very unique look to set it apart from the other NTC3s.
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of on-road sale....-ntc3box.jpg  
Old 10-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

got any prices in mind? how much for the setup board?
Old 10-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Tech Adept

Default Pics of some spares for the TC3

There are other parts not pictured but this car is very well taken care of. Some custom touches are added to set this TC3 apart as well. If you need receivers I have some for sale as well or I can include them on any of the cars. I have a set of Novak XXtra synthesized receiver and a set of Novak XXL recevier both are 75 mhz. I am open to any offers and will change parts on the cars to suit your budget or preference. The reason I am selling my beloved cars is that I am getting out of on-road and have gotten into a new hobby I still do 2-strokes but I am fiddling with 39cc displacements now. I got into pocket bike racing and the hobby is a little more expensive than rc. I need parts and Blata/Pollini parts cost a lot not to mention support/safety gear. I am keeping my modded T-Maxx but might consider selling that as well if I get the right offer(T-Maxx has a rebuilt 2.5 TRX motor with Sirio internals,turbo cut crank shaft-motor just broken in and about 5 tanks run through after break in)Roto starter,Crazy Nut Racing head, RRP slipper, forward only conversion, Spider Chassis,5 cell rechargeable battery, modded-relocated to front tower shock with custom battery tray, custom plastic RPM receiver box,RB Outlaw pipe,fully adjustable Dynamite/Losi shocks,blue Trinity springs,forward only converion,moded oem tank(pressure fitting relocated to top of fuel tank cover. 2 custom airbrushed bodies(1 bashing(F250-used) and 1 F150-not used only for show)
--One more thing I have unpainted spare bodies for both the NTC3(Saleen S7,Mazda 6) and TC3(HPI BMW M3) You can buy them unpainted or I can airbrush them for you.--I am not a professional but do have considerable skills so don't expect blow you away paint jobs...
Attached Thumbnails Getting out of on-road sale....-spares.jpg  
Old 10-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Tech Adept

Default Set up Board...

the Trinity one, well I think I bought that brand new for about $ 80-$90--shoot me an e-mail offer I will entertain and consider any offers for any of my rc stuff but it might be some time before I decide since I need to wait for all the offers and see what I can get--I do however have a price in mind for how much I will part for the whole lot and I will pay for the shipping if the price is met. If you add up all the stuff I have here and all upgrades and parts they will total to over $ 2,000 easily. If I get half of that at least I will send you everyting you see including others you do not see. The package will include the HPI car, and the Associated cars, starter box, original boxes for the AE cars, suspension set up, extra gears, both electric and nitro, weight balancing distrubution tool(not pictured)extra tires(not pictured)all the unpainted and painted bodies, I'll even throw in a tested once airbrush set as well. I will include the XXL receiver and Futaba radio--The XXTRA might be included depending on the price. I do have an Airtronics M8 controller but I need to send it in for servicing to get it recalibrated(a little twitchy on the steering,comes with sythesized transmitter module)but if you want to include this with the set I will for a little extra( I will send in the M8 for the service before I sell you the radio)M8 radio comes with a Trinity soft case as well-I will replace the Futaba with the M8 if the price is right.
Old 11-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

how much for the batteries
Old 11-09-2004, 01:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

How much for the TC3?
Old 11-09-2004, 03:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Old 11-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Old 11-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Default Ok everyone.....

all the peeps that PM me-check your PM I have responded to all of you including CWank23. If my offer is still too high PM me your offers including offers for individual parts as well. If you want me to e-mail you pics let me know. E-mail me @ [email protected]
Old 11-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default PM

PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Tech Regular

pm sent on motor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.