Wiki Posts
Search

2 clodbusters for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default 2 clodbusters for sale

I have all original clodbuster that is rtr minus the body, I need to fix the servo saver on one of the axles but that will be done before it is shipped out.
second I have a clodbuster with m&l art budget chassis which is a very nice polished aluminum crawler chassis it needs an esc servos, and shocks. But I have the original chassis so you could swap the axles back over and it would be rtr as well.

The all original one I would like $130 obo, the one with the crawler chassis I would like $180 I neeed the cash to pay for a scaler im building, so those would be the only trades im interested is scaler parts. I can't upload pics so I can e-mail or text them whichever you prefer thanks for looking
Old 06-05-2011, 06:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 06-06-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Adept

Let's get this stuff sold fellas, need to pay for a scaler chassis. I know somebody wants these I just can't afford both or I would keep them.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Alright now we have to rtrs and the crawler chassis, the crawler could be rtr in less than an hour if you switch it back to original. I will make a good deal on the entire package.