Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE

Up for sale are my Losi XXX-S sedan and Associated T4 truck. I've had my fun with them, but I want to get into some real onroad racing and thus I need cash. Oh capitalism...

Anyhow, here's what's up for grabs:

1. Team Losi XXX-S sedan roller. Includes factory electronics (JR XR2i radio system, JR receiver and servo), as well as the rolling chassis. The tires are 30mm foams and I upgraded the belt to the black HD version. I will include my collection of spare parts (a couple of gears, the original belt, misc. stuff).

ASKING $175 OBO
Also, I have a Novak GTB 3.5R motor that I can throw in with the sedan if someone wants to pony up $200 (or best, as usual)

2. Team Associated T4 stadium truck. Comes with Castle Creations Sidewinder 5700 Kv brushless system, relatively-fresh rear tires, and blue front suspension arms. Also includes stock AE radio system, so all you have to do is add a battery and you're off!

ASKING $175 OBO
Attached Thumbnails Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE-transmitter.jpg   Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE-truck.jpg   Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE-accessories.jpg   Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE-car.jpg   Losi and Associated stuff FOR SALE-bottom.jpg  

Old 06-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Default PRICE DROP

The truck is now $150!