Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Durango DESC410R 4x4 Short Course truck with extras! >

Team Durango DESC410R 4x4 Short Course truck with extras!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Durango DESC410R 4x4 Short Course truck with extras!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default Team Durango DESC410R 4x4 Short Course truck with extras!

I have for sale a very well maintained and lightly used Team Durango DESC410R 4wd Short Course truck. I bought this truck back in early March 2011 and have raced it only 3 weekends on a small indoor clay track. What you see in the pictures is what you will get. I take meticulous care of my vehicles; nothing is bent, stripped, broken or otherwise jerry-rigged. As you can see from the pictures the truck is in excellent condition! Upgrades include a full center oil filled gear differential and an aluminum front inner hinge pin holder. The front and rear differentials are in perfect working order; I never had any issues with the front or rear differentials. I’ve taken meticulous care of the drive line and differentials by ensuing the front and rear yoke & input gears have zero axial play. I’ve also checked and shimmed both front and rear differentials after each race weekend and removed any excess gear lash by adding the necessary shims after the first two race weekends. Since then the front and rear differentials have maintained a perfect mesh!.

The truck comes with a painted body; and a very nice schemed painted by me personally . The truck will also come with two complete set of Hotbodies tires each set with Pro-Line blue short course closed cell foam inserts. The first set of tires are Hotbodies Megabites and the second set of tires are Hotbodies Beams both in Pink compound. Both sets of tires have only 1.5 race weekends on them and because they were run on a well groomed indoor clay track they have next to no wear and have been expertly glued. The truck will also come with all the spares seen in the pictures below.

Asking $350 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. Sorry, I will not ship outside of the continental U.S. I’m not looking for any trades, please don’t ask. PayPal payments only please. I always ship U.S. Postal Service and provide insurance and delivery confirmation. PMs and emails get first priority.