Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Hpi Blitz Racer w/ESE STRC hopups, tires, parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 08:13 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)
Default F/S Hpi Blitz Racer w/ESE STRC hopups, tires, parts

I've got a great condition Blitz race package for sale. It's with great sadness that I have to part with one of my favorite trucks of all time. It's been my main racer since 10/09. It was originally a Blitz RTR, but I've added a lot of important ESE parts. It's a 75% ESE right now. Personally, I think it's superior to the normal ESE. The right mix of the RTR and ESE parts make it just as good a racer and more durable. It's also got some STRC upgrades as well. It's only been raced, mainly on indoor clay and never bashed. Absolutely NO electronics are included. This is a roller only. Here's what you will get.

Hpi Blitz 1/10th scale roller.
1 stock Blitz body (The yellow/black body is heavily used, but still serviceable)
1 Pro-Line Ford F-150 body (Only used one practice day. Great shape)
STRC Steering Bellcrank Set w/bearings. (one of the best steering upgrades you can make on this rig).
STRC battery strap, shock caps, motor mount and front/rear chassis brace (good stuff)
Boca bearings
Original Owners manual
Some unopened parts (see picture)
ESE upgrades (arms, towers, hubs, carriers, gear cover, slipper, etc.)
A whole bunch of spare parts including all three HPI spur gears, two pinions, extra slipper pads, bearings, etc.
Brand new ESE chassis (not pictured, and never used at all).
1 set of AKA Soft Wishbones on white Pro-Line Split Six wheels (very good shape. Only used on indoor clay. Plenty of tread left.)
1 new set of DE white Racing Wheels (not pictured)
All the RTR parts that were replaced
(not pictured)
All you need is your electronics and motor to start tearing up the track with this racer. One of the big complaints about the Blitz was it's average steering. Not so here. This thing is set up to turn on a dime. The GEAR diff is filled with 30,000 wt. Mugen diff fluid and it's very responsive. You can't go wrong with this SCT.

This thing will be expensive to ship, so I'm looking for SOLD!!!! (lower 48). Paypal or local pick up only (I'm in socal). No gift payments accepted. Canadian buyers are welcome, but shipping will be considerably more. PM me with any questions.

Last edited by blade329; 06-05-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

I will take it. You have pm
Old 05-19-2011, 08:07 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

SOLD!!!! Thanks, zazarider.