Search

Associated B44 roller + battery + parts + tires +bodies

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default Associated B44 roller + battery + parts + tires +bodies

SOLD !!

For sale is a very well taken care of Associated B44 4wd buggy. I am the original owner and have taken meticulous care of this vehicle. There is nothing bent, stripped, broken or jerry rigged. This vehicle was last raced during the indoor winter 2009 season. The front and rear differentials have only two race weekends of use on them. I replaced all the gears, bearings, diff balls, outdrives, thrust bearings, etc., and the transmission cases upon rebuild. The shocks have a fresh oil & o-rings, new factory team blue aluminum stand-offs and new bleeder caps installed. The buggy was always run with an under tray. In the attached pictures you will notice I added a custom center spur gear cover to protect the battery wires from being chewed up by the spur gear. As you can see from the pictures the buggy is in excellent condition. The car is being sold as a roller with a 2S 7.4v SMC 50C 5300 mAh Saddle pack with a deans connector. The battery is relatively new with only approximately 20 cycles through it and it was balanced on every charge. I’m going to try a Durango DEX410R since I love my Durango DESC410R so much; that’s the only reason I’m selling the buggy.

The car roller w/battery will also include the following:

3 painted bodies
- All bodies are used but are in great working order with no major cracks on paint chipping

5 sets of rear wheels and 3 sets of front wheels
- Tires are used and have wear on them all but all have plenty of life remaining

The following parts:
- New in pack Shock rebuild kit
- New in pack Front & Rear bumper
- New in pack Carbon fiber top deck
- New in pack Front A-arms
- New in pack complete Differential kit
- New in pack front bulk head
- 95% complete RC Screws screw kit for B44
- New out of pack front A-arms
- Used front one-way diff (TC3/B44)
- New out of pack differential crown gears
- Used left and right differential out drives
- Used complete differential
- Used spare/extra sway bars
- Other spares you can see in the picture (i.e. used drive shafts, axles, bearings, etc.)

Last edited by Wease; 05-06-2011 at 03:06 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Would like to buy

Would pay your asking price if you would consider shipping to Canada. I'm on Ebay as Bluemundo1. Just bought another b44 and lots of RC parts. I also buy a lot of vintage guitars on Ebay. Haven't recieved the buggy yet. Looking for one for my son. Can pay via paypal. Have never had any problems with shipments from USA.

Thanks

Mark
Old 05-06-2011, 03:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

SOLD!