Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,$250.00 SHIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!$235.00 SHIPPED,REDUCED,SEE PICS!!

CLEARING OUT HOBBYROOM SALE!!
This is my Cen CT5 RTR 1/10 scale nitro car,,It is super fast!! 72mph on Radar gun!! The car is in very good to excellent condition,see pic's!! has the cen racing motor that is awsome,,runs perfect and hold tune and Temp perfect always,,has no more than 18 tanks thru the motor total!! still leave little on Rich side,,the car is very clean and not scuffed and beat to death at all,,very minor scuffs on bottom chassis,,has a New Pontiac WS6 Trans Am body in perfect condition (haven't even cut antenna,cooling or exaust holes in it yet) never been run on the car,,has set of Team associated chrome wheels with v-grooze tires with 85 to 90% tread left on them!!(usually use foams for straight runs mostly) the motor fires right up usually on secong pull after priming carb,,car has never been on it top,,head and top side are scuff free,,car is very well built and handle great,,,It will include a Futaba AM Radio/reciever with brand new antenna straw,,,
Please see pics and condition of the car,,feel free to ask for more pics or info if needed,,everything on the car works just like from the factory and is Adult owned and always maintenaced after each use!!!

only selling this and few other nitro's and some brushless stuff,,have way too many RC's and remodling my hobbyroom,,so need to sell to make more space,,has been a great car and never abused,,just dont have time for all my rc's,Super nice and crazy fast car for the asking price shipped!!
Please see my ratings on RC universe(over 80 perfect under same screen name and on feebay over 125 perfect transaction rc related under 2fast4u.2008,,thx

REDUCE TO $235.00 FIRM SHIPPED PLUS PAYPAL FEE'S,,will be shipped priority mail with insurance and delivery conformation the same day or very next depending on time of payment on all my ads,,will send tracking within 30 minutes of shipping them,,

see more pic's on next post,,thx
Attached Thumbnails F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-1.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-2.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-3.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-4.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-5.jpg  

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 04-23-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED! THX
Old 04-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Default NIGHTLY BUMP,,NEED THEM GONE!!

Please ask for the other pics i have of the Cen racing,,my other pics wont load,,will consider fair offer's on this and all other nitro and brushless ads,,need to move them,,not enough time to use all of them,,most are new or very close to New condition,,thx
Old 04-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Default More Pic;s of the Cen Racing CT5,,

Here are moe pic's of the Cen Racing on-road,,you can see in all the pics,,car is super clean and in excellent condition,,runs insanely strong and is fastmmbest top speed pass was 72mph on Radar and still running on rich side,,great car,,just need to sell off some of the nitro and brushless rc's I have,,Need the space,,remodeling my hobby room,,so some have to go,,most are new or barely broke in,,
make offer's,,will consider them,,super nice car!!thx
paypal addy is [email protected],,great deals,,willing to work with serious buyer's on price on all ads,,thx
Attached Thumbnails F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-6.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-7.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-8.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-11.jpg   F/S,CEN RACING CT5,SUPER CLEAN,72MPH RTR!!SEE PICS,0.00 SHIPPED-cen-12.jpg  

Old 04-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default REDUCED TO $235.00 SHIPPED TILL SUNDAY ONLY!!THIS IS A STEAL FOR THIS CAR!!!

See pics and condition!!!this is a VERY good deal for someone!!This car is very well built and still in EXCELLENT Condition,,Not been abused and Run's VERY STRONG!! Last chance is Sunday evening for this car at this price shipped priority mail,,Need the space,,only reason i am selling this and other Nitro and brushless ads at Such GREAT PRICES,,super deal!! thx
Old 04-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Default Nightly Bump

Last night this ad and other will be bumped,,all ads nitro and electrics are ruduced for fast sales and most include shipping priority with insurand,delivery and tracking info included,,need the space badly ,,have way too many to keep all,,this is a great deal on this and all my ads,,last night,,dont miss out on nice RC's,see my ratings on other's links i posted in original ads,,no junk here,,thx,,