Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
EVERYTHING MUST GO! FT B4 T4 AMB Transponder Lipo Tires Tekin RS Pro DX3R Pro Savox >

EVERYTHING MUST GO! FT B4 T4 AMB Transponder Lipo Tires Tekin RS Pro DX3R Pro Savox

EVERYTHING MUST GO! FT B4 T4 AMB Transponder Lipo Tires Tekin RS Pro DX3R Pro Savox

Old 04-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up CHEAP! FACTORY TEAM B4 (ALMOST FT B4.1) w/ TIRES WHEELS PARTS 2 BODIES & 2 WINGS!!!!!

Whats going on everyone? So I am looking to sell all my 1/10th scale stuff as soon as possible so I can move on to other things.

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. Please do not ask me if you can send payment as a gift because I want us both to be protected in the transaction. If you cant afford the fees then dont buy

The fastest way to reach me is by texting me. I will do all sales based on a time stamp from my PM's, Texts, and emails. If you PM me one minute after someone texts me about something then the person with the text will have first dibs. I am only trying to make things fair for everyone as I know this stuff wont last long.

All sales are based on a first come, first served basis. I WILL NOT HOLD ANYTHING FOR ANYONE.

-- Team Associated Factory Team RC10B4 B4 Roller - It has all B4.1 parts except chassis, threaded shock bodies, and aluminum rear hubs. Very clean FT B4! Also has Lunsford Ti hinge pins. Includes a bunch of spare parts all brand new. Some in packaging and some not. Also comes with 2 custom painted bodies a white wing (used) and a brand new uncut clear wing. SOLD

-- Team Associated RC10T4 T4 - This thing is brand new never even driven. Was bought to drive and never got around to getting it going so it must go! SOLD

-- AMB Transponder. Basically new. Used one time and includes all ears. SOLD

-- Tekin RS Pro - Has 4 practices and 2 race nights on it and a few trips up and down the street for tuning. Comes with Box and sensor cable. Never even been warm.This thing is flawless! SOLD

-- Tekin Redline 10.5 Sensored Motor - Never been past warm to the touch. Has 4 practices and 2 race nights on it and a few trips up and down the street for tuning. Comes with a box. SOLD

-- Savox 1257TG Servo - Has 4 practices and 2 race nights on it and a few trips up and down the street for tuning. Comes with Box. - SOLD

-- Commonsense RC 5000mAh 40C 2S Lipo - Perfectly Balanced every single charge. About 10 Cycles on it. SOLD

-- Exceed Power 5200mAh 40C 2S Lipo - Perfectly Balanced every single charge. About 30 Cycles on it. SOLD

-- Buggy Tire Lot - SOLD
Includes:
-Rear JConcepts Barcodes Version 2 (about 30 laps on them, pretty much brand new mounted on AE Dish wheels dyed black)
-Rear Proline Dirthawg III (About an hour up and down the street in front of my house mounted on AE Dish Wheels dyed black)
-Rear Proline Square Fuzzie (about 30 laps on them Mounted to Losi Dish White)
-Front Proline Wide 3 Rib (About 30 laps on them mounted on Losi Dish White)
-Front Losi Prescrub 3 Rib (About 30 Laps on them mounted on AE Dish Wheels Dyed Black)
-Front Proline Square Fuzzie (Custom cut and reglued rears (Factory Team Driver setup) Mounted to Losi Dish White)
-Front Proline Dirt Hawg III (About an hour up and down the street in front of my house mounted on AE Dish Wheels Dyed Black)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Email to address at top or text me @ 916-508-7995 (Phone's always on me)

Adam

Last edited by TheBeavertonKid; 05-03-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: B4 LEFT!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

good choice in wanting an sc8e!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by FTSC10
good choice in wanting an sc8e!
Yeah I seen your collection brotha and definitely want one. If I had the cash I would buy yours but unfortunately I have to sell this stuff in order to get one haha.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by TheBeavertonKid
Yeah I seen your collection brotha and definitely want one. If I had the cash I would buy yours but unfortunately I have to sell this stuff in order to get one haha.
Its the baddest SC8E on the planet

i'll recomend an sc8e to anyone! they really brought the FUN back to this hobby for me!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by FTSC10
Its the baddest SC8E on the planet

i'll recomend an sc8e to anyone! they really brought the FUN back to this hobby for me!
Yeah I am hoping to pick one up. Even the RTR Kits look pretty good and fun.

ESC and Motor SOLD!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Regular

Few more PMs and pictures sent. Remember this is first come first served. I am not looking to hold anything as I have been burned a few times that way and I am looking to ship out everything tomorrow that sells today and tomorrow morning. Shipping will be fast and you will have your item soon!
Old 04-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Tech Regular

T4 is pending payment. If nothing in the next 2 hours its up for grabs again.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

T4 Back up for grabs and a price drop on everything! I need it gone so I can ship it all out tomorrow!
Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Servo is SOLD! Keep em coming guys!
Old 04-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Regular

Buyer of AMB doesnt have the funds. Please be ready to pay. I am not going to hold it until payday or when you get back from dropping money on your dads books and seeing how much you have left over.

I AM EAGER TO SELL SO I WILL GIVE DEALS ON MULTIPLE BUYS
Old 04-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Regular

Please NO LOWBALLING ME GUYS! A reasonable offer is acceptable but when its extremely low its not. ALSO ANOTHER PRICE DROP TO GET THE STUFF OUTTA HERE!
Old 04-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Regular

T4 is SOLD! First person with $78 gets the AMB Personal Transponder!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Tech Regular

AMB and Both Batteries are gone! SMOKIN DEAL LEFT FOR THE B4!!!!!!