Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin' SCRT-10 ARTR---$325 shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default SOLD!

Up for sale is my Jammin' SCRT-10 running a Havoc Pro ESC and 4.5 HV 550 can motor. This truck is wicked fast but unfortunately I dont have lipos with enough "C" rating to run it and I just dont have the cash to blow on more lipos right now. The truck is USED so it is kinda dirty, I apologize, I dont have a compressor to clean it up but its offroad so thats expected, right? lol. Nothing is broke but the steering has been upgraded since the original steering setup was cheap and broke first time out. I borrowed a Lipo to run it so she has roughly 8 packs on it. In the pics. you'll see some goo on the bottom of the chassis, what this is was a sticky film to keep the chassis from getting shredded...nothing to worry about, the chassis is in excellent condition. PT, RX/TX NOT INCLUDED! Some may think I'm crazy, but as for trades, I would like a BL SC10 and $100 OR $325 shipped US only. If you dont like my price, we may be able to work something out but please dont make ridiculous offers... The stock body has been cut to offer some cooling so you may want a new body...I have a new clear body on its way...well, supposed to be on its way...been a week and I havnt seen it yet, so if I get it in it'll go with the truck...if not...well, I guess not lol. I'm hoping the body will be here today... If you want, you can text me for fastest response- Brett- 574-549-2429
More Feedback- RCU- Brett_Lee
RCCrawler- M109R
RCShortcourse- M109R
Ebay- Brett69420
I Will NOT ship first if a trade is made...I've been taken and wont let it happen again and the pics.-

I'm dumb and forgot to mention the servo is a Hitec 645...works awesome in this truck... Body just showed up so there is a brand new clear body with only the holes bored... I guess to I'll leave the AMB PT but still no TX/RX After some thought, I'll consider a even trade for a nice scale crawler.

Last edited by Chicken_M109R; 04-17-2011 at 09:35 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 04-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Local Deal Pending. I'll update later either way.