Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Revo 3.3 RTR w/ Extras CHEAP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Revo 3.3 RTR w/ Extras CHEAP!!!

Alright guys I will try to make this as short as possible. Last year I decided to get back into RC since my Blackfoot days. I bought a lot of cars here locally and this Revo was in that lot. I have never had Nitro before but the guy would not seperate. Anyway the electric cars that I wanted were great and worked perfect but this Revo would not start when I was at his house (I think he flooded it). He didnt really seem to know what he was doing and was turning screws etc. His brother in law got him into Nitro and basically maintained his Revo and since his brother in law moved away he was selling all his cars. The deal was so good I bought the lot anyway for the other cars and figured maybe I could get into nitro. As you can see in the pics the Revo is in good shape and comes with a bunch of extras (controller, quick starter, tools, manuals, extra a-arms, fuel bottle, fuel if I can safely ship it etc etc etc) The truck does turn on and the throttle linkage moves and the tires turns and it turns over great. I have no idea where to start with this thing and since its been sitting here almost a year and I havent touched it its time to let someone else enjoy it. Im pretty sure all it needs is the air fuel screws set and it should start right up (guy told me it had always ran great for him and he seemed like a stand up guy). Im looking for $175 shipped and I will cover the paypal fees. If nobody wants it then I will prob try to find someone local thats good with nitros and get it running and enjoy it myself. I have bought and sold a handful of things on here and my ebay username is lunchbox79 if you want to check my feedback there (almsot 500 all positive). I figure this is an easy fix for someone and I need the space on my workbench for my other RC projects. Let me know if you have any other questions or want more pics. Matt

$175 shipped

Sorry for the small pics they are from my phone. Computer is messed up and wont let me download from camera. If your serious text me at 219-508-4626 and I can send you pics directly to an email or your phone so they are easier for you to see. Matt
Attached Thumbnails Traxxas Revo 3.3 RTR w/ Extras CHEAP!!!-revo1.jpg   Traxxas Revo 3.3 RTR w/ Extras CHEAP!!!-revo3.jpg  

Last edited by mrcarbine; 04-15-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrcarbine
Alright guys I will try to make this as short as possible. Last year I decided to get back into RC since my Blackfoot days. I bought a lot of cars here locally and this Revo was in that lot. I have never had Nitro before but the guy would not seperate. Anyway the electric cars that I wanted were great and worked perfect but this Revo would not start when I was at his house (I think he flooded it). He didnt really seem to know what he was doing and was turning screws etc. His brother in law got him into Nitro and basically maintained his Revo and since his brother in law moved away he was selling all his cars. The deal was so good I bought the lot anyway for the other cars and figured maybe I could get into nitro. As you can see in the pics the Revo is in good shape and comes with a bunch of extras (controller, quick starter, tools, manuals, extra a-arms, etc etc etc) The truck does turn on and the throttle linkage moves and the tires turns and it turns over great. I have no idea where to start with this thing and since its been sitting here almost a year and I havent touched it its time to let someone else enjoy it. Im pretty sure all it needs is the air fuel screws set and it should start right up (guy told me it had always ran great for him and he seemed like a stand up guy). Im looking for $175 shipped and I will cover the paypal fees. If nobody wants it then I will prob try to find someone local thats good with nitros and get it running and enjoy it myself. I have bought and sold a handful of things on here and my ebay username is lunchbox79 if you want to check my feedback there (almsot 500 all positive). I figure this is an easy fix for someone and I need the space on my workbench for my other RC projects. Let me know if you have any other questions or want more pics. Matt

$175 shipped
pics??
Old 04-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cndnitro
pics??
Im trying right now my computer is being a p.o.s. Worse case I will have pics up in an hour or so when I stop by my dads on my way to work or I can send pics from my phone if you want to shoot me a text at 219-508-4626

*** Couple pics are now up. Sorry they are so small they are from my phone and I will gladly send them to your cell if you send me a text to the number above and they should be easier to see. My computer is apparently infected with spyware it says so I cant post pics from my camera till I figure that out***

Last edited by mrcarbine; 04-15-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Tech Initiate

SOLD!!!