R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 04-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Arrow 1/5 Dirt Late Model Body for Baja

Hey guys, I have a RonRacing dirt late model body, rear bumper, and nerf bars for 1/5 HPI Bajas that I just don't need. I bought it with this body and the only oval track within 100 miles running 1/5 scale requires a different body. The end plates for the deck spoiler have the tabs that it mounts with broken off, they are easily made from 1/16 lexan or whatever material you choose. I can make new ones if desired. The ones in the pics have a carbon fiber graphic sheet on them but I would just leave them clear. The rear bumper and nerfs are solid 1/4" rod construction, the front bumper is a honeycomb plate and high density foam combo, there are foam blocks to go over the side nerfs to help support the body better. All the mounting hardware is there with the exception that you'll need to get longer bolts and some nuts for where it mounts to the main chassis (2 per side) it uses the existing threaded holes with nuts to attach to the longer bolts you install. The aluminum bar goes over the rear mounting posts to support the body. It is huge, measures almost 42" in length, 19" wide and about 10 1/2" at highest part of roof, there are minor abrasions on the upper part of the nose but nothing bad, not gouged at all. I'll naturally be glad to answer any questions about things that I did not address here. Additional pics can be provided if needed.

New body alone is $200 + 35 shipping, nerfs are about $75 and bumper is $65. Selling for $200 + actual shipping cost of the method you choose gets it all, keep in mind it will be a large package.The roof and nose can be detached and will be for shipping to reduce size but it will still be an oversized package so shipping is gonna suck.

I may be open to partial trades for Baja parts. Link to album with other pics of it http://s909.photobucket.com/albums/ac300/hammacka/5B/

Last edited by Wrencher; 04-07-2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Added pics
Wrencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sweet body..where can I get one of those rear bumpers
RACIN72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACIN72 View Post
Sweet body..where can I get one of those rear bumpers
TGN website has them for 65+, or shoot me an offer.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:06 AM   #4
Tech Rookie

Do you have any pictures with the body on the car?
ecough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecough View Post
Do you have any pictures with the body on the car?
I don't have any with it mounted, but there are a few pics of this body mounted that I have seen on the web. The front bumper has the front mounting pins on it, the clear lexan strip attaches to the front shock tower to help support the body, and the rear pins attach in the stock wing mounts with it laid in the flat position, the metal strip then goes on over the pins to provide full lateral support to the rear of the body. The top of the stock cage pokes through the main body about an inch when it's mounted.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Tech Apprentice

Bump
Old 04-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
Tech Apprentice

I'll throw in a bag of skittles and one gummy worm too. Throw some trade ideas at me.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
Tech Apprentice

ttt
Sponsored Links