Wiki Posts
Search

LIKE NEW 12R5.1 W/EXTRA'S 4 PACKS NEW

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default LIKE NEW 12R5.1 W/EXTRA'S 4 PACKS NEW

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKYOU B MCGREEVY, SENT OUT THIS MORNIN WILL PM YOU TRACKING NUMBER...think i got amin beat on my ship times.....lol...

I have a used 1 day literally, at track, i bought car ,built with the "best setup" known to me, silver side springs, oils, etc... The car is being sold with a Futaba S9650 Servo, And the TQ Booster<lil white box in pics, for those that don't known me pm on info> tires are trued and perfect, will come with 2 painted bodys in pics, perfect and ready to race. If battery is wanted can be $40.00 added to toal, as it's only been charged 3 times!!! Thats ALL THE USE THIS CAR HAS SEEN!, Also has the center Blue Aluminum Yokomo block, that is VERY hard to get, and waited 2 months for it to come in, rc market in hk is the only place to get it, much better than flimsy posts. So my cost here is Kit $229.00 Futaba Servo $65.99 TQ 1C Booster $29.99 Here a link to booster, and he has the lipo i have for sale there as well with all the spec,except his is wired, this needs the low resistance ullet connector setp http://www.tqcells.com/TQBOOSTER.htm 2 bodies w/paint $60.00 front AND rear Tires $25.99 Yokomo part w/shipping $40.00 And the SMC Lipo i paid $65.99 ,and i have various spurs,and the balls the side rods connect to, misc parts valued over $30.00 that ill throw in, If your looking for a New Kit, Honestlly grab this, you will save HUNDREDs,Only reason im selling is my track is closing down, and before they do, they are runnin the 18 r's etc. no 12th scales :^(...THIS IS AS NEW AS A USED CAR CAN GET Built properly, chassis SEALED w/ca all around etc, been in hobby 25 years,all my gear is top notch, and this car is built with no binding,what so ever!!! My cost was $480.00 w/lipo, and YES IT ADDS UP THAT FAST REAL QUICKLY, YOU SEE THE MATH AND U CAN CHECK FOR YOURSELF. I ran 4 packs only, so LIPO and CAR and ELECTRONICS are just more or less broken in. Without lipo and EVERYTHING else, bodies/tires/parts/etc.i will let it go for $250.00 if lipo wanted add 40.00 GUYS I CANNOT SELL ANY LESS AS IT REALLY IS THAT NEW, and im selling for less than half, for 3 hours of a practice day, btw i was there myself, and it didnt crash at all,,,lol... i dont drive into walls im a clean driver even with the traffic, again by myself...i had plans of going to PA to race it etc etc, i just never found a travel partner so here you go, STEAL THIS AND ENJOY!! ITS ALL TIP-TOP GAURANTEED!!!!! would be appreciated if paypal was sent as gift so i can try to recover as much of my loss as possible, or if u wanna mail a personal check, im fine with that as well as local pickup! goodluck.. first to paypal gets it, just let it be known on here you sent, so i dont get doublly paid,wow than i would break even? lol ...this is terrible to have to sell this new but hopefully it finds a good home and gets some use. Thankyou for looking

tommy

Paypal [email protected]

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ You Can see special Yokomo Blue Center Aluminum stand,in place of those 2 wimpy posts! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ What you see are foam pieces i cut, and shoe goo , to act as locater so lipo doesn't slide ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

FOLKS YOU WONT GET A BETTER DEAL THAN THIS!1 THIS CAR IS BUILT SO METICULOUS TOOK ME 3 HOURS JUST TO PREP THE CHASSIS!

Last edited by TommyBlazin; 03-29-2011 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

bump
Old 03-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

check ur pm's answered...thanx
Old 03-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

YGPM