Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!! >

NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!

Up for sale is a New Built NEW ERA RAIL NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER 100% COMPLETE!! The Chassis is a polished aluminum all tube chassis,,has a brand new Picco.21 that has been modded and broken in by VooDoo Mods!! has new polished header and the polished Pipe is from a Schumaher Fusion.28(was planning to use a hydro boat stinger pipe)
the servo's are older Futaba S9304 corless motion steering servo,,FR5149 inderect drive throttle servo,,both work excellent!!
the steering rod linkage is also polished high grade aluminum!!Entire chassis has been polished from front to back/top to bottom!!
Has a brand new HPI 2 speed assembly installed,,new clutch and clutch bell,,new airfilter ,also has a compact rechargable 1000mah nimh 5 cell battery and small fuel tank installed also,,

the front and rear wheels are also Polished Aluminum,,rear tires are real NHRA dragslicks for ultimate traction in Competion,,the Rear;s that are on Rail Dragster right now in the pics are chrome plated/tall drag Foams,,also great for competition traction,,was building this Rail dragster to go compete in RC Drag Racing,,but too far to Travel,,so I am selling all 5 of my dragsters, to make room in my hobbyroom!!
the body and wing have been custom painted and the motor i have yet to even put a drop of fuel thru it since ii got it back from VooDoo Mods,,the chassis also has never been run,,there are no scuffs or marks on the chassis or body,wing is Adjustable(can raise or lower) just too much to List,,,

i am also throwing in a HPI RX-2 radio/HPI reciver(they are AM,,but will get you going ,,(i use all 2.4 in all my cars) you will need a Bump Box for this Monster Motor,,it has extremely strong ompression and is heavily Modded,,ported,polished and balanced for higher RPM Range,,the entire car is all newly Assembled,,never been run or fired up for that matter,,these sell for over $500.00 for regular single speed small block kits,,have well over that invested ,,but iI have to clear out to make room,,my loss,,Awsome car,has been shelf queen,,needs to be raced,,that's what it was built for!!

check my feedbacks,,over 80 perfect on RC univ. under same screen name,,2fast4u.2008 is feebay screen name,,over 120 rc related perfect feedbacks,,No junk here ever,, motor and rear wheels are worth what I am asking for everything together!!
ASKING 450.00 FIRM PLS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES,,WILL SHIP ANYWHERE LONG AS YOU COVER SHIPPING,,WILL BE PACKED VERY WELL AND SHIPPED AME OR NEXT DAY,,WILL GET MORE PICS UP SOON OF THE ENTIRE CAR,THX
Attached Thumbnails NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-1.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-3.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-5.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-6.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-7.jpg  

Old 03-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Default MORE PICS OF NEW ERA RAIL DRAGSTER!!

HERE ARE MORE PICS,,FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR MORE,,ALL WONT LOAD,,MY EMAIL IS [email protected],,will be glad to send you any pics of anything you need to see up close,,thx again,,this is a beautiful wicked rail,hate to sell,,but she just shelf queens,,hope to see someone who competes get her and win some races!!thx
Attached Thumbnails NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-8.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-9.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-10.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-era-dragster-1.jpg   NEW ERA POLISHED ALUM. NITRO RAIL DRAGSTER!! SEE PICS!!-funnycar-2.jpg  

Old 03-23-2011, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Default Daily Bump!!

Make offer's..this is a brand new build,,never been run,,all polished high gade aluminum,Need to move all my Dragster's,,thx
Old 03-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Default DAILY BUMP!!PRICE REDUCED,,GOT TO GO!!!

BUMP,,HAD OFFER,,FELL THRU,,NEED TO MOVE THEM ALL,,ASKING $425.00 PLUS SHIPPING,,IT HAS NEVER BEEN RUN,,MOTOR AND WHEELS WORTH ASKKING PRICE ALONE,,SEE PICS ABOVE,,ALL POLISHED ALUMINUM,,ALL NEW CONDITON!! THIS IS A STEAL,,STOCK SINGLE SPEED WITH LESS POWER COST OVER $600.00 SHIPPED WITHOUT THE EXTRA'S,,TTT,THX
Old 03-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 185 (100%+)

Hey Bobby is this the NTF115 model?
Old 03-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Default Hey Dagerous Toys,,

Hey,,sent you PM with model# and other info about the car ,,the entire history and upgrades,,thx
Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Default BUMP,,LAST DAY FOR SALE !!!!!!!

LAST DAY THIS AND OTHER WILL BE FOR SALE HERE ON RC TECH,,THX
Old 03-26-2011, 10:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Default hey

is this the only drag car you have i think you posted you had five if so can isee them all send pics to [email protected]
Old 03-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Default emails replied too!!

Hey,,emailed you pics of this and other dragster's,promod and funny car,,all are Ready to run,,2 are brand new never run,,last day before they go up for sale locally and on feebay,,let me know if interested asap,,thx

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 03-26-2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 04-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 185 (100%+)

PM Sent