Wiki Posts
Search

32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy

carbon fiber inlayed hull top and bottom inside sanded filled and painted this origianally was a appirition

upgrades listed below "ABSOLUTALLY NO ELECTRONICS ARE INCLUDED THIS IS FOR THE HULL AND HARDWARE ONLY"

upgrades to hull
•carbon fiber inlayed top and bottom inside.
• west marine apoxi system the best in the world
• carbon fiber cloth was purchased from a top 5 /us dealer
• double ring motor mount with carbon feber rails
• double bottom feed water pick ups for cooling
• double water exits installed to the rear side out of the way
• new servo mount installed on the side down in a sponson out of the way
• entire drive system replaces changed over to 3/16 .150 cable • k@s tubing replaced with brass and a little larger for new drive cable
• custom monster energy ghraphics installed
• all of the mounts battery ,esc,replaced thin, strong,light alum din rail with carbon fiber overlay to get you tie wraps velcro what ever underneath.
• now for the best feature the hatch buble is about 3" wider 2.5" taller and was moved forward or exsteded 2" forward so you can fit any motor or motor mount of you choice no wondering will it fit.
• 42mm 1.4 pitch comes on it

around the edge where the hatch meets the boat i put 2" pin stripe for a good seal and to prevent pain peelin i will send what i have left and some xstra monster emblems the paint is not perfect if you look really close you may see a few blemmishes but overal a 7 out of 10

$225 shipped, lower 48, Paypal only.
I WILL JUST CUT THRU THE CHASE NO MORE PM,S MAKE THINGS SIMPLE 150$ {"FIRM"} shipped for fastest responce please email at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails 32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy-stuff-sale-001.jpg   32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy-helicopter-pics-045.jpg   32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy-helicopter-pics-046.jpg   32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy-helicopter-pics-047.jpg   32" carbon fiber cat hull and hardware monster energy-helicopter-pics-051.jpg