Wiki Posts
Search

**** CASTLE REATIONS MAMBA MONSTER MAX ESC AND 2200 MOTOR ****

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Nitrohobbiest
This thread needs a serious cleanup. Too bad Wheelman.

Uhmm he never claimed it to be a specific Castle combo. He claims it to be an ESC and motor combo. Just like a burger and fries combo. Its two items being sold together, as a combo. And black or green can, its still a 2200kv Castle made motor. Yes, Revo and HPI both use a black can, regardless of which is supposedly more popular (I would say the Revo kit is but it all depends on where you frequent on the world wide web, right?) Although the HPI can has serrated ribs where as the Revo does not. I say this is a Revo specific motor.
Now my ESC from a new Revo has the power wires built in so that makes mine newer than this one as well? Although the Castle site shows a picture of the very one he's selling. And I haven't heard of any version specific power changes so who knows? If Castle thought the power wire change/version change was worth advertising, they would update their pictures to show the latest and greatest edition.

Fair enough info to inform the customer but lets not harp on it forever! Although look at all his free bumps. Its a good price and a good product. If I unload a couple items soon, I'll be contacting you, Wheelman.
thank you both the last two posts now you guys should have been in this sooner and lets see if we can keep this thread one page one all day lol
Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

WOW a lot going on here while I was gone.

First of all I am not a big Castle guy by any means. Tekin is my company and always will be. This was used for a basher combo as Castle should be.

I went to the Castle Mamba Monster Max ESC web page and it shows bullet plug connectors on the power and motor side of the speed controller therefor I assumed it is the newest version. If Castles web page shows old speed controllers as a selling point that isnt a good thing and is out of my control. I am as confused as most of you that have posted here who knows who to believe but im sticking with the website. The motor is a genuine Castle motor from a Traxxas E-Revo. There isnt much I can say about Castle?

Not much of this matters now though the motor and speed controller have been sold. Thanks for trying to help for those of you that were and those trying to blast someone for a possiably simple mistake (still dont know) quit e-thugin your not cool on the other side of the computer screen.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

It's a moot point for this thread but in light of education:

V1 = wires for battery and motor side
V2 = bullets for battery and motor side.
V3 = Bullets for battery and motor side (Blue board inside)
V3.1 = wires for battery, bullets for motor.
V4 = same as V3.1