Wiki Posts
Search

kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade

Ok i have my 4 month old kyosho rt5, was only raced on a track no back yard bashing. It ran in mod class with a 13.5. truck is in perfect shape no issues at all, body has some small crack but still works. Tires included are all mounted on kyosho rims, these tires only have one race one them , Jconcepts double dees soft, Jconcepts goosebumps greens, proline calibers super soft, reason these ony have one run is they were bought for out door summer racing and i only raced one race outdoor and didnt like it so basiclly new tire and wheels. The tire i race indoors are losi pink and red directionals, and a full set (4) of proline suburbs MC compond, and a set of pink losi tapers, even these look brand new and foams are still excellent. Extra parts new in package include front shock tower, Front wheel shafts, drive hub set, drive hub o-rings, rear shock tower, front body mount set, gear box set this is a big parts tree with alot of stuff, front bulk head, suspension arm set, front knuckle and hub carrier set, front suspension mount. Part that are loose and not in package include front and rear springs just about everyone made for the rt5, extra spindles, rear arm mounts etc you can see in the pics. Truck is a roller no electronics. Im looking to trade for a short course truck set up with parts and tires something comparible to what i have, please no traxxas slash's. If you have a trade please be able to text me pics or pm pics. any questions feel free to ask im am open to cash offers but really looking to trade for a short course setup if interested please text me at 740-704-8701 i prefer texting.

pics now added to thread

Last edited by 1gdsmracer; 02-23-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1gdsmracer
Ok i have my 4 month old kyosho rt5, was only raced on a track no back yard bashing. It ran in mod class with a 13.5. truck is in perfect shape no issues at all, body has some small crack but still works. Tires included are all mounted on kyosho rims, these tires only have one race one them , Jconcepts double dees soft, Jconcepts goosebumps greens, proline calibers super soft, reason these ony have one run is they were bought for out door summer racing and i only raced one race outdoor and didnt like it so basiclly new tire and wheels. The tire i race indoors are losi pink and red directionals, and a full set (4) of proline suburbs MC compond, and a set of pink losi tapers, even these look brand new and foams are still excellent. Extra parts new in package include front shock tower, Front wheel shafts, drive hub set, drive hub o-rings, rear shock tower, front body mount set, gear box set this is a big parts tree with alot of stuff, front bulk head, suspension arm set, front knuckle and hub carrier set, front suspension mount. Part that are loose and not in package include front and rear springs just about everyone made for the rt5, extra spindles, rear arm mounts etc you can see in the pics. Truck is a roller no electronics. Im looking to trade for a short course truck set up with parts and tires something comparible to what i have, please no traxxas slash's. If you have a trade please be able to text me pics or pm pics. any questions feel free to ask im am open to cash offers but really looking to trade for a short course setup if interested please text me at 740-704-8701 i prefer texting.

For some reason cant upload the pics from my phone so i can only text them to you or email them to you.
no cash price?
Old 02-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

im looking to trade for short course setup, and if i have to put a price so it wont be deleted $100000 obo
Old 02-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

finally got pics to work
Attached Thumbnails kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade-imag0251.jpg   kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade-imag0250.jpg   kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade-imag0249.jpg   kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade-imag0254.jpg   kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade-imag0253.jpg  

Old 02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Master

and one more
Attached Thumbnails kyohso RT5 truck with many parts and tires for trade-imag0252.jpg  
Old 02-23-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Questions?? Kyosho RT5

So what price are you looking to get honestly?????????????

Old 02-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Tech Master

idk text or pm a offer or like i said looking for short course trade
Old 02-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

still for sale
Old 02-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Please delete its now on ebay