R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 02-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #16
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

It looks like on KyoForums that he stopped posting around the 19th... did a bunch of posting then disappeared...

Their very well may be a valid explanation... but as for right now you can only assume.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

i have had sellers who sell something.. and something comes up.. and dont communicate.. heck.. i have even done it myself.. it happens.. heck.. even the great Upgrade RC, took a month to get me a set of wing wraps..

also, just a note.. i wouldnt send gift on paypal, i would pay the extra 3% just so i know that i can claim it later.. if something happens..
Proline Racing / RC America / Xray
dgrobe2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #18
Tech Elite

from kyoshoforum.. posted today...

Old Today, 07:48 AM

--------------------------------
Default Re: FS: Electronics from my RT5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame56mx View Post
Hey, I saw you sold your RT5 on RCtech, but the guy you sold it to has not rec'd it yet--What's the story?
--------------------------------

It went out when I told him it would which was saturday. Monday was a holiday so there was no mail going anywhere. I checked the tracking number and it should arrive today. Thats 3 buisness days. As far as anything else Ihave sold, they have all shipped and should be arriving this week.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #19
Tech Elite

and.. 1 more today on kyoshoforum..

And yet I have to defend myself. Here is Mikes reply to me telling him that the truck would ship out on the 19th, which was a saturday, and monday being a holiday it would get there today, which it is. 3 Buisness days from when it was shipped. There was an issue I didnt catch with a problem with one of the Kyosho Aliuminum hubs, it appeared to be cracked. So I replaced it before I sent it out which took 3 days to get since Amainhobbies (the only place that had 0 degree rear hubs) takes forever to get items shipped to me.

Originally Posted by jpcopeland1
Quote:
Originally Posted by miket3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcopeland1
Need your shipping address.

Address omitted for privacy reasons.

sent you an e-mail too.

Got it, just dropped it off a few minutes ago. I sent the setup sheet I used to build it, along with the manual, I have bought 4 cars off here any everytime did not get a manual, very frustrasting. Didnt want to do that to you. You should have it soon. I sent tracking info to your email address.
Thanks John. I appreciate that. I'm not upset and do appreciate you taking the time to go through the trk and check/replace an issue with it. I just wanted to get the deal completed today.

I'm looking forward to the trk. I'll be able to race it hopefully next Thursday, otherwise Sunday for sure.

Mike
Old 02-24-2011, 08:50 AM   #20
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default RT5

Hey grobe will you copy my post on the Kyosho forum and bring it here also

never mind I'll do it myself.

John,

As i stated on RC TECh (which your suspended from ?) that I didn't think you were scamming me, just very poor job on your part at getting the trk shipped out in a timely manner, especially when I paid you paypal as a gift to get you as much money as possible.

Now the entire truth is I paid for the trk on 2/10. You went to a race and didn't even attempt to ship the thing out till I believe the 15th. Then you decided to go through the trk and find the broken rear hub,which you told me you were replacing. I did tell you I appreciate that. The whole time I kept checking the label # you gave me and NO info was avail. until 7Pm last night when the thing arrived in Indy. You also said you left parts out and sent them to me seperatly. Everything will be at my house when I get home tonight. I will check it out and give you proper feedback on RC TECH after I see the trk.

Now, I do have a question for you. In your AD it states the trk had .5 deg rear hubs, but in a follow up in this thread(Kyosho forum) you said you bought 0 deg rear hubs from A-main. I guess I'll know what it comes with tonight.

I didn't rip on you like the other guy with the B44.1 deal.

I am NOT real happy with your effort on making sure the trk was ready to sell before selling it , but i guess that happens sometimes. The isssue I had and I think anyone would have is I paid you on 2-10 and I'll finally be recieving my the trk on 2-24 with 3 days of that being actual shipping.

If the trk is "mint" as you stated in your AD I will not be a di*k and leave you negative feedback. I will not be a future customer of yours though.

Mike H

John also said in the Kyosho forum that he has recieved threatening messages . I DO NOT agree with this at all. The worst case senerio here would be John would rip me off for $225 and the other dude with the B44 deal (which I have no correlation with). Not that i would be happy about that, however money and especially this small of an amount would NOT warrant harm to anyone. I just wouldn't buy from them ever again.

Mike H
miket3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #21
Tech Elite

i was actually in the process of doing exactly that.. lol.. im gonna post it in the feedback forum..

i just glad it all got worked out.. even though it did take a long time.. i odnt know if i woulda been as patient as you have been.. lol.. A+ buyer..
Old 02-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #22
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default RT 5

The trk arrived today. It's clean and were done
miket3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #23
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Thumbs up, that's awesome. So you are racing this weekend.