Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Castle MMP esc excellent condition

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jessnlaurie
I couldn't see your message because I put you on my ignore list.But here it goes again.I told you that the money was coming via my bank account.This takes a few days.If you would have given me at least 24hrs to ship item we would not be having this problem,Right?
Please let pp do there job you will get yor money.Stop sending me threats to leave negative feedback or whatever I am done with you.
what are u serious i bought the item on saturday i ask u one simple question on monday all i said and quote"just wondering if u shipped the item" that all i said no more u flipped out saying it only monday and ask me if "I" wanted a refund that was monday it thursday now and now i got to wait another 3-5 days to get the refund bro u got this all twisted i payed u asap and u cant even refunded me the same day u asked me if i wanted a refund it take all of 3 minutes to refund some one i did nothing wrong besides pay u ,ask one question, get yelled at and wait till today to get a refund but i got to wait 3-5 days to finally get my money who getting the short end of the stick hmmmm