Wiki Posts
Search

Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation

**WARNING**

Buyer beware! I was working with the seller about buying the DX3R and asked for some pictures to make sure he was legit. He sent some random pics of a DX3R that did not look NIB so i asked for better pics before i sent payment and Instead of sending the pics he told me he sold to another member.

I would watch out for this guy people! Not good to deal with a shady sellers like this!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

SO since someome beat you to the deal on it don't mean you got to HI JACK MY THREAD when you know you didn't even have a paypal or the money to buy it in the first place.MONEY TALKS, NOW GET LOST!!!! HERE'S THE PICS I SENT:
Attached Thumbnails Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!-dx3r-1.jpg   Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!-dx3r-2.jpg   Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!-dx-r-3.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Dialed_in_80
SO since someome beat you to the deal on it don't mean you got to HI JACK MY THREAD when you know you didn't even have a paypal or the money to buy it in the first place.MONEY TALKS, NOW GET LOST!!!! HERE'S THE PICS I SENT:
SOLD
Old 02-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation

SO since someome beat you to the deal on it don't mean you got to HI JACK MY THREAD when you know you didn't even have a paypal or the money to buy it in the first place.MONEY TALKS, NOW GET LOST!!!!
You are a lier! You PMed me saying that you wanted to offer the DX3R to me and i said i wanted it. I asked for some pictures to make sure you were legit. You sent me some crapy pics that did not look like a NIB DX3R so i asked for some better pics. (one of the the screen and one of the bottom) You said you would send them to me last night but never did, when i asked you today about the better pics you said you sold the item to another member. We were working on a deal and you did not keep your end of the deal and i would not deal with you and worn others the same!

Where do you get the idea i don't have money or paypal. I even pmed you and asked if you had paypal. Guys watch out for this Seller!!

You are a new member and this is not a good way to get started. I have been doing this way to long and am very happy i dodged a bullet dealing with a ass like you!
Old 02-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I can't really comment on the sellers behalf.. i sent payment for a Tekin RS Pro ESC and motor which he had pictured..

i paid in full with in 24 hours. money sat on his side because his paypal was on hold... ok no big new paypal account either way if he attempts to stiff me paypal has my back.

so 4 days go by and i get a response from the seller stating that there is issues with his paypal and that he will issue a refund...

I was issued the refund the money is now in my bank.

The seller has been informed that i still want to purchase the Tekin ESC and up to now no response.. I was told taht it will be removed from the fs threads and held for me so when the payapl is all situated i can then purchase the ESC again... Up to now no news???

So at this point i am glad he didn't stiff me for money all i can conclude is his communication skills are horrible.

I would say that following up with sales on this forum is not his priority and expect to have a communication problem.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by 51504rock
You are a lier! You PMed me saying that you wanted to offer the DX3R to me and i said i wanted it. I asked for some pictures to make sure you were legit. You sent me some crapy pics that did not look like a NIB DX3R so i asked for some better pics. (one of the the screen and one of the bottom) You said you would send them to me last night but never did, when i asked you today about the better pics you said you sold the item to another member. We were working on a deal and you did not keep your end of the deal and i would not deal with you and worn others the same!

Where do you get the idea i don't have money or paypal. I even pmed you and asked if you had paypal. Guys watch out for this Seller!!

You are a new member and this is not a good way to get started. I have been doing this way to long and am very happy i dodged a bullet dealing with a ass like you!
FROM MY PM MESSAGE FROM YOU!!! Re: Dx3r 4 sale
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,
I see that your dx3r is still 4 sale and it looks like your taking offers now. I would like to offer $150 for it shipped to 95304 in California. LMK
Thanks,
Dustin
Quote:
It's still for sale,but i can't let it go for 150.00.I paid 319.00 + shipping.This item is brand new never been used,just took out of box for pics.
Quote:
I understand. I just thought I would ask. I have seen them go for 150 before, and there are 2 other dx3r's on here for 200 with 2 receivers and a case.

From my reading i never offered it to you,you tried to low ball me on it & didn't get it for the price you wanted and starting running your mouth on my thread.Then i emailed the pics to & and you said in the pics it looked used.Then you wanted more pics & i got a offer from someone else & now it sold,so it's a done deal!!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Initiate

You may have been doing it a long time,you been a hobbytalk member since 2006 with (0) trader rating.GUYS WATCH OUT FOR THIS BUYER,HE'S A TIRE KICKER WITH ALL STUBBED TOE'S
Old 02-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

HERE is your PM to me with your offer from yesterday.

LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE A LIER!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Tech Initiate

HERE is your PM to me with your offer from yesterday.

LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE A LIER!!!

i never got a single payment from you & u didn't send all of what was said that is missing in the the PM....You need to enable your spell check,the correct spelling is LIAR
Old 02-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

i never got a single payment from you & u didn't send all of what was said that is missing in the the PM....You need to enable your spell check,the correct spelling is LIAR
There is nothing missing from that PM!

YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU HAPPY NOW "LIAR"
Old 02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Tech Initiate

There is nothing missing from that PM!

YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU HAPPY NOW "LIAR"
THE PAYMENT IS WHATS MISSING,you said you will take it but never sent it!!! YOUR THE LIAR FOR TELLING ME YOU WOULD TAKE IT AND BLOW ME OFF FROM MAKING A PAYMENT TO ME TIRE KICKER!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!-tire-kicker.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

THE PAYMENT IS WHATS MISSING,you said you will take it but never sent it!!! YOUR THE LIAR FOR TELLING ME YOU WOULD TAKE IT AND BLOW ME OFF FROM MAKING A PAYMENT TO ME TIRE KICKER!!!!!
Where was i to send payment to? You never gave me a paypal addy. You keep on Lying and digging a bigger hole for yourself.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!-liar.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Default NO TIRE KICKERS ARE ALLOWED ON MY THREAD!!!!!!!

NO TIRE KICKERS ARE ALLOWED ON MY THREAD!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Huge Sellout,Everything Must Go!!!!-ntklarge.gif  
Old 02-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Tech Initiate

THANKS TO MY NO TIRE KICKER SIGN....EVERYTHING ALL SOLD FROM RCTECH,RCGROUPS,DIRTOVAL.COM NOW,THANKS AGAIN RCTECH!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

THANKS TO MY NO TIRE KICKER SIGN....EVERYTHING ALL SOLD FROM RCTECH,RCGROUPS,DIRTOVAL.COM NOW,THANKS AGAIN RCTECH!!!!

So back to the Tekin RSpro and Motor??? is it still for sale or did it sell on a different website thats why i was issued a refund?

Just curious because i still have the money kicking it in Paypal waiting for you to resolve the "Problem"....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.