Wiki Posts
Search

trade looking for SC8e

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default trade looking for SC8e

trade for traxxas slash 4x4 ultimate .It has all the goodies of a platinum + teckno rear cvds and MIP HD fronts, Robinson racing slipper, Big Bores, proline shocks fresh rebuilt with tuning kit and extra rebuild kit. extra set of stock shocks, rpm arms, bumpers, mud flaps(1 is ripped a little) 645hitec servo, new proline calibers new JC concepts truth body. new neon clear body, basher buggy body, 2 paddles on proline beadlocks. 3 complete slippers, center diff with new and extra spurs and misc pinions. tons of axles tie rods. a bunch of new misc bearings,new diff rebuild kit, brand new stock arms and bumpers along with used bumpers. enough parts to make another roller. tons of extra parts. 2.4 tq and 2s lipo.

I bought my slash when they first came out..used the hell out of it, bashed it, broke it, had lots of fun with it. about 2 months ago I got a new platinum roller off ebay for $225 and had a brand new slash again. the esc was replaced under traxxas lifetime warranty about 3 months ago. new one has warranty too. I love this truck and have it dialed in. It is pretty much bullet proof besides tightening some screws sometimes and regular bearing maint but it doesn't break anymore.

619-277-5201/Josh.
I can email pics
Old 01-29-2011, 08:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

ttt
Old 01-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Unless you post pics and are willing to pay extra towards an SC8e you are wasting your time. Thats like trying to trade a V6 Mustang for a Zo6 Corvette.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cody01
Unless you post pics and are willing to pay extra towards an SC8e you are wasting your time. Thats like trying to trade a V6 Mustang for a Zo6 Corvette.
I TRIED TO POST PICS BUT THAT POST DIDNT SHOW UP? EMAIL OR PM ME FOR PICS.

AND I HAVE OVER 1200 INVESTED IN THE SLASH AND I NEVER SAID I WAS NOTWILLING TO FORK OVER SOME $ FOR A SC8E
Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

OPEN TO OFFERS
Old 01-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmiller
I TRIED TO POST PICS BUT THAT POST DIDNT SHOW UP? EMAIL OR PM ME FOR PICS.

AND I HAVE OVER 1200 INVESTED IN THE SLASH AND I NEVER SAID I WAS NOTWILLING TO FORK OVER SOME $ FOR A SC8E
No need to PM/email for pics. I've had several Slashes and don't want another. I was just trying to point in the right direction with your ad. I think you need to have a minimum post count for pics to upload.