Wiki Posts
Search

Off road truck 110 shipped.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default Off road truck 100 shipped.

This is an old T3 chassis that was doing nothing. On it, are B3 arms that were doing nothing.They met on my work bench and became one.The body is from a Team-C TRO2-SC.The dimensions are the same as the TRO2-SC and also the same as the Duratrax DT.The rear tires are Hpi and it comes with spare front arms,spare chassis,(also with front and rear arms)-spare transmission and complete front steering assembly.Also whatever you see in the pics,tires and parts.I have an Easy run brushless system 3300KV ,that I can sell with it for another 55 bucks.It runs great and is very stable.It also jumps awsome and you should be able to still find parts for it,because thunder tiger still makes a similar buggy to the T3.Thanks for looking. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow By the way, the Kyosho Ultima in one of the pics ,is only for size comparing reasons.That truck is not for sale and has Lo-Jack on it so don't even think about it.-also will trade for ZX-5 PARTS OR B4 PARTS.THANKS.

Last edited by peter george; 01-31-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by peter george
This is an old T3 chassis that was doing nothing. On it, are B3 arms that were doing nothing.They met on my work bench and became one.The body is from a Team-C TRO2-SC.The dimensions are the same as the TRO2-SC and also the same as the Duratrax DT.The rear tires are Hpi and it comes with spare front arms,spare chassis,(also with front and rear arms)-spare transmission and complete front steering assembly.Also whatever you see in the pics,tires and parts.I have an Easy run brushless system 3300KV ,that I can sell with it for another 55 bucks.It runs great and is very stable.It also jumps awsome and you should be able to still find parts for it,because thunder tiger still makes a similar buggy to the T3.Thanks for looking. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow By the way, the Kyosho Ultima in one of the pics ,is only for size comparing reasons.That truck is not for sale and has Lo-Jack on it so don't even think about it.
truck be gone-bump.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Tech Champion

This is an old T3 chassis that was doing nothing. On it, are B3 arms that were doing nothing.They met on my work bench and became one.The body is from a Team-C TRO2-SC.The dimensions are the same as the TRO2-SC and also the same as the Duratrax DT.The rear tires are Hpi and it comes with spare front arms,spare chassis,(also with front and rear arms)-spare transmission and complete front steering assembly.Also whatever you see in the pics,tires and parts.I have an Easy run brushless system 3300KV ,that I can sell with it for another 55 bucks.It runs great and is very stable.It also jumps awsome and you should be able to still find parts for it,because thunder tiger still makes a similar buggy to the T3.Thanks for looking. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow By the way, the Kyosho Ultima in one of the pics ,is only for size comparing reasons.That truck is not for sale and has Lo-Jack on it so don't even think about it.
tt
Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Champion

or will trade for zx-5 parts or near new 8.5 0r 1o.5 brushless motor. thanks.

Last edited by peter george; 01-28-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spelling.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Tech Champion

or will trade for zx-5 parts or near new 8.5 0r 1o.5 brushless motor. thanks.
tt
Old 01-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Tech Champion

This is an old T3 chassis that was doing nothing. On it, are B3 arms that were doing nothing.They met on my work bench and became one.The body is from a Team-C TRO2-SC.The dimensions are the same as the TRO2-SC and also the same as the Duratrax DT.The rear tires are Hpi and it comes with spare front arms,spare chassis,(also with front and rear arms)-spare transmission and complete front steering assembly.Also whatever you see in the pics,tires and parts.I have an Easy run brushless system 3300KV ,that I can sell with it for another 55 bucks.It runs great and is very stable.It also jumps awsome and you should be able to still find parts for it,because thunder tiger still makes a similar buggy to the T3.Thanks for looking. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow By the way, the Kyosho Ultima in one of the pics ,is only for size comparing reasons.That truck is not for sale and has Lo-Jack on it so don't even think about it.-also will trade for ZX-5 PARTS OR B4 PARTS.THANKS.
TT
Old 02-02-2011, 03:53 AM
Tech Champion

truck be gone-bump.
tt
Old 02-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Tech Champion

this beauty is still available ,but the body is gone.In its place are more great tires for the rear.Thanks.tt
Old 02-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

still available/ body is not
Old 02-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Tech Champion

This is an old T3 chassis that was doing nothing. On it, are B3 arms that were doing nothing.They met on my work bench and became one.The body is from a Team-C TRO2-SC.The dimensions are the same as the TRO2-SC and also the same as the Duratrax DT.The rear tires are Hpi and it comes with spare front arms,spare chassis,(also with front and rear arms)-spare transmission and complete front steering assembly.Also whatever you see in the pics,tires and parts.I have an Easy run brushless system 3300KV ,that I can sell with it for another 55 bucks.It runs great and is very stable.It also jumps awsome and you should be able to still find parts for it,because thunder tiger still makes a similar buggy to the T3.Thanks for looking. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow By the way, the Kyosho Ultima in one of the pics ,is only for size comparing reasons.That truck is not for sale and has Lo-Jack on it so don't even think about it.-also will trade for ZX-5 PARTS .THANKS.
tt
Old 02-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Champion

tt new price 80 bucks shipped