Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight-t 1.0 Racing Package.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)
Default Losi 8ight-t 1.0 Racing Package.

What i have is a complete Race Setup with this Losi 8-ight-t with a 2.0 bulldog body. the Losi Truggy is the 1.0 Race Roller which sells new for over $650 http://www.losi.com/Products/Feature...rodId=LOSA0802 It has SOOO Many extras im sure ill miss some in this listing but ill do my best. The truggy has an RB S3 .21 Motor with a JP-1 Pipe with great compression. It has 3 sets of Spare Wheels/Tires all Losi Brand, a heat gun to warm up the motor before racing, it has several pre oiled air filters as spares, i have several sets of front and rear a-arms, sway bars, bearings, axles, screws,differential parts, as well as every tool needed for tearing this truggy down and rebuilding it, not cheap tools, aluminum hex drivers/nut drivers i have a whole travel bag with extra fuel bottles, Glow Igniters, body scissors, screw drivers, a truck stand. a bump box with a spare motor, the bump box has a new battery in it as well. I have some Nitro fuel too. This is all RTR with servos and a brand new promatch racing RX hump pack. Ill include the tool boxes, the bags, and the binder full of race setups and info on the truggy. There is well over $3000 invested in this setup and i run it rarely around my yard, dont have time to race or really play with it no more. Please look at the pictures so u can see exactly what ive got going on here Installed in the truggy is the Spektrum DX3s with the telemetry. I only have the Temp setup on the truggy but have the RPM/MPH Sensor as well. This radio has been used twice since new, and comes in a case where its always stored in NEW condition. Im asking ONLY $700 for this Cash.. if you want to trade then your trade must be worth around $1000 for me to consider. If your local and want to meet up thats cool its rtr and waiting for a true racer or someone wanting to race. Trades dont have to be RC Related. Shipping will be upwards of $40+ for everything boxed up through UPS.

Would Consider Parting out. No lowballs please.. i wont sell the roller with tires for 150.. so please dont ask because u will get ignored. Anyone who knows anything about truggys will know what stuff is worth, Please read the post... read it again.. and if u have questions about somthing that is NOT listed in the post then feel free to ask. If you want somthing PM me with an offer price and we will go from there. Thanks.

Last edited by Boostcreepr; 02-07-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Bump to the Top!
Old 01-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

would you sell the car as a roller plus tires pm me
Old 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Tech Addict

Bump to the Top