R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DuVulcha
Default .12 Motor Sell/Trade for decent charger

Got two motors up for sell or I would trade either one of them for a mid quality charger that does Lipos with balancing. Here are the motors and prices. I am more interested in a decent charger than the cash, but either way I will take the cash to buy the charger. Both motors are well maintained. Used whil I was trying to figure out a good engine for my TC. Found the engine I'm settling with so selling the rest.

This one is a Picco RR-XP .12 motor. Three needle carb. Has about 1 gallons through it. Very good compression. $85 shipped any where in the lower 48 states.

This one is a Novarosi M12 .12 motor. 4 needle carb. Has about 2 gallons through it. Very good compression. $75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Please post before you PM me. I accept money orders, paypal, and checks (though I will not ship until your check clears). I ship priority mail with signature confirmation and insurance. This was you and I are covered and all prices cover this mode of shipping. PM me any questions or offers.
4) If you sell something you should have the cash to ship. They shouldnt have to wait for you to get the money transfered from pay pal. Be professional.
DuVulcha is offline   Reply With Quote