Wiki Posts
Search

JR XR2i Radio and receiver

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default JR XR2i Radio and receiver

I have a clean JR XR2i radio and receiver for sale. It's an AM channel 89 radio that works perfectly. Now, why would you want an AM frequency radio when everyone is rocking 2.4 ghz & RTR's come with 2.4ghz? Well, it's a physically nicer radio than most rtr cheapo radios, it feels better in your hand and has more adjustments. Also I've been asked "what about frequency conflicts?" Well, since everyone and their granmas is rolling with a 2.4ghz chances are in your favor that you won't run into another person with channel 89. The only draw back is that the attenna is long on the Radio and can poke someone's eye. (so be careful and mindful of the other racers even if they are a hack!)

$25 plus shipping (UPS ground)?

Here's a little video of it working. I'm the green and white truck with gold rims
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I never had any type of glitching problems even when there are 15+ racers running. The controller does show a little wear on the bottom from setting it down and a few light scratches on the lcd screen. Which isn't bad at all. It will still pass for a nice looking radio.

The receiver does have a rub mark from my steering bellcrank on the top, it does not affect the performance of it, just the aesthetics.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Bumps!
Old 09-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Tech Rookie

How much?