R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....

THIS IS The latest wicked motorsports R5 monoball car... blow up the pics and you will see the monoball links... this is a true 1s car and very very competetive...

I know I am fairly new here but check me out under the same username on Ebay, RCgroups, rctech, offshoreelectrics.com, etc., I have never had a single bad trade

Car has only been run on carpet a few times...

Its a 10lR5 with a Wicked Motorsports Monoball conversion kit... very highly regarded look under the wicked motorsports thread...this a the latest design and a true 1s car... car has no scratches or damage whatsoever...

Well I just bought this car from a well known member and it has only been run a couple times..... I never raced it only took it around the track for a few hotlaps.... I thought I was going to get back into racing but just don't have the time, and I have to many hobbies.... the car can be sold a variety of ways... as a roller, and artr, or any way in between... the Tekin RS Pro has literally 2 runs on it... as does the 9650 servo, the car has a mamba front end with the long king pins and better caster blocks. It will come with a ton of spares including a couple foam bumpers, the graphite bumper, braces, links, a bunch of shock rebuild kits and shock parts, diff. r5 front end pieces, lower and uper pod diff plantes, and the list goes on, and on...... you will get everything in the pics. Tons of screws and misc parts as well...

If you want the car ARTR (includes everything below) just minus rxr I will let it go for

$595 shipped in the US 48

I ALSO HAVE A VERY SIMILARLY EQUIPPED SILVA XX OVAL CAR TOO... tekin rs pro, digi 9650, all new as well... that I can post pics if someone is interested in that too... same type of money...
Attached Thumbnails
Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1508.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1505.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1502.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1506.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1501.jpg  

Last edited by jmscard; 01-17-2011 at 06:09 PM.
jmscard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Tech Initiate

More Pics and pics of extras
Attached Thumbnails
Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1505.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1507.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1527.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1504.jpg   Top Notch Oval Pan Car/Cars for sale....-img_1499.jpg  

Old 01-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
Tech Initiate

I would be interested in a "Trick" ERevo or Emaxx, only brushless editions... only super clean rides... or a real fancy Brushless truggy or buggy...

No silly trades... This car is as new and would cost $1,000 to build... anyways............
Sponsored Links