Wiki Posts
Search

RTR Savage x ran only 3 times after broke in

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default RTR Savage x ran only 3 times after broke in

Hi guys I'm selling a Savage X that I ran only 3 times after break in .i did 6 tank break in method I also used a heat gun every time before starting.It comes with lots of extra parts.It will have Losi 8T air brushed Lid that looks awesome.The radio it comes with is a JR XS3 synthesized 3 channel 6 model FM modulation

This thing is ready to run-jump-climb about anything you throw at it.I love the truck but if i go anywhere. I'm flying so I figure that this would help support my addiction for flying. I am going to let this go real cheap!! the price is $250.00
SHIPPED!!and if you look at my feedback its still little but its great and I always ship same or next day. I only ship to the CONUS I only accept PayPal.Thanks for looking here are some pictures.It dose come with all you need except fuel it has a hump pack and charger and a glow starter and charger.this is one great deal

Also if you want you can look me up at RCGroups.com and look at my feed back there too under my name justwanttofly... thanks
Attached Thumbnails RTR Savage x ran only 3 times after broke in-dscf0120.jpg