R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default Mbx6 for sale with motor,servos,lipo,spares.

Okay, this is last years buggy. This buggy is loaded and was always well maintained. The buggy began as one of the newest mugen kits and was upgraded with the following Bce chassis, mugen aluminum front shock tower, mugen aluminum front upper hinge pin holder, mugen rear aluminum toe and antisquat block, all the mugen aluminum stub axles,titanium upper and lower screw kits, all turnbuckles are titanium. This car in full race trim weighs around 7.4-7.5 lbs with fuel. Recently I have replaced all outdrives on the diffs and replaced all pins on the dog bones so the drive train is in great shape. All plastic is good, there is nothing hiding here ie stripped holes or anything cracked or broken. The car is in GOOD shape. I would however recommend replacing all chassis bearings and renewing all fluids. all extra kit components will be included plus some extra air filters and a few other odds and ends.

The car also comes with a ninja jx .21 which has around 7 gallons on it. I replaced both bearings after break in and the rear is a TKO ceramic the front is standard. There is little to no slop in the rod and the crank is in excellent shape. This motor still has good compression and runs great to this day, no flameouts , idles perfect, and can still run in the 10-11 min range. I always ran the ninja 2042 pipe with L header and 6.0 restrictor, all is included. There is normal wear and tear on the pipe but nothing major, have pics of what i am talking about. I honestly feel this motor still has 2-3 gallons left in it based of its feel and I disassembled and looked at everything tonight and it is in great shape. I just ran it 2 weeks ago. Internal pics included.

Last there is a 1650 2s lipo receiver pack in the radiobox, along with a power switch, and 2 hitec 7955 servos. The battery is a little dirty but still peaks out at its correct voltage and mah rating. I have never ran the pack down to low. The servos are over a year old but I will tell you, they are in excellent shape. No slop what so ever in the gears, period. They still feel like the day I put them in.

Bottom line this is a used buggy in great shape. Selling complete as I changed brands and built a new buggy for this year. There is to much to list, if there are any questions feel free to ask. Looking for 500.00 shipped obo. Paypal only, will only ship to a confirmed address. Please look at my feedback as I dont sell junk. Pics coming.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
Tech Master

Pics.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Tech Master

Motor and pipe.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Tech Master

Bump.