R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Trinity Reflex NT 'team only' /w Sirio .12 NEW and assembled

Team Trinity Reflex NT 'team only' .12 size top-of-the-line (at least a few years ago) touring car, with all the hop-ups that were available from Trinity for the car. When I purchased it from Towerhobbies a few years ago it was about ~$500 for the kit only (no elecs, engine, wheels or body).

It is BRAND NEW, I built it after getting the engine I wanted to have a race worthy car, shortly after building it I got drafted and now a few years later I've decided to sell all my r/c gear completely. I installed one of the best ever engines by Italian engine maker Sirio, .12 size (was $329) with 7-ports which is suppose to be the fastest .12 nitro engine.
This 'team only' version has 2 speeds (adjustable) with an adjustable centax clutch. I installed a Hitec 5625MG digital super torque steering servo ($45), Trinity racing tuned pipe ($45) and manifold and HG aluminum rims (never mounted tires on them).
I built it a while ago but it was sitting the the OEM box and doesn't have even a rust spot on it. It's nearly impossible to find this team only version kit new especially built, new and with the top of the line Sirio engine. It's almost identical to the Kyosho V-ONE RRR car from what I understand and a ot of parts are interchangeable.
Again I only spent my time building this kit and installing the electronics and engine, but it's was never started, never put a plug in the engine, never fuel in the tank and never mounted tires.

305-431-1159

$520 obo

Contact me for more pictures and I have a link to photobucket with pictures of all the stuff I am selling.
Attached Thumbnails
Trinity Reflex NT 'team only' /w Sirio .12 NEW and assembled-img_0501.jpg   Trinity Reflex NT 'team only' /w Sirio .12 NEW and assembled-img_0504.jpg   Trinity Reflex NT 'team only' /w Sirio .12 NEW and assembled-img_0502.jpg  
tphss is offline   Reply With Quote