Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Scale set (4)--tweak/balance your car like a PRO!! >

Scale set (4)--tweak/balance your car like a PRO!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Scale set (4)--tweak/balance your car like a PRO!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)
Default Scale set (4)--tweak/balance your car like a PRO!!

I've got a second set of scales that I really don't use...bought them for my workbench at home so I wouldn't have to get the scales out of my race kit but that never worked as planned. These have VERY little use on them. **NOTE** These do not have the hinged cover that were originally installed. The covers interfere with getting large items (like an RC car) on the scales so they have been removed/discarded.

Anyway, here are four 500 gram capacity scales that are PERFECT for balancing your Touring Car/VTA/F-1/WGT/1-12/Sliders/Stockers or whatever when you're building them (not heavy enough to do 1/8 cars) or checking the tweak before heats. .1 gram / .01 oz resolution (will also measure in grains if you're so inclined).

I've been using scales for several years now to set tweak on my 1/12 cars. I'm pretty darn handy with a tweak bar and can STILL get significantly more accuracy with scales. With these there's no doubt. Plus they cost a fair bit less than a good tweak station!!

Will sell for $45/shipped for the set. These are selling for $16/ea ($64/set) on e-Bay.

If interested my PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks,

Scottrik

Last edited by Scottrik; 12-31-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:34 AM
Tech Champion

New Years Eve bump.

Everybody have a Happy New Year, but PLEASE make good choices and be safe. Designated drivers save lives!! No designated driver? Call a cab. There ain't enough of us that we can afford to lose any of you.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Champion

Weekly bump.