Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

any pics to post or send
snwchris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DiffDestroyer

yea seems like some bs, he was last on at 11:14 and i just noticed he changed the package price from 400 to 450 3 hours after i pm'ed him, its his shit and he can do that. Im fairly certain i was the first to get a hold of him but he later said, after 2 pm's sent each that i was second in line, and the guy that was first before me was waiting on pics wanting the whole package. now did he send that guy pics and he declined, then changed his price? cause according to the time that guy would have wanted it for 400. wheres my pics dude? whats the deal?
Old 01-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #18
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

this looks like a scam....almost 10 people have requested pics...and the price is to good to be true...guess we will see
Old 01-07-2011, 03:01 AM   #19
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default Pictures

Hey everyone,
I'm the dude that's first in line for this listing.
I plan on buying this, I'm buying everything listed in this thread for his asking price.
He sent me pictures to my email address at 4:48pm pst. He probably isn't going to the trouble of sending everyone else pics because I've made it known to him that I plan to buy everything.
So far he's responded to my emails promptly and we are currently working out the final few details of our transaction.

Let's not bash on the guy too much.
Trust me, if this goes sOur, if I don't get a tracking# on the day he tells me he's shipping or if he takes my money and I never hear from him again, I'll let everyone at RCTech know. But at this point, he's been a straight shooter with me and I anticipate this transaction to go smoothly with little to no problems.
Justin

"No one can resist my Shwetty Balls."

Last edited by Justin Bolin; 01-08-2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Grammer
Justin Bolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #20
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

OK, if ture... but he sent me a PM around 10pm EST stating I could have the Chassis/Motor-ESC/Servo combo.

Chris
snwchris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:14 AM   #21
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

He also continued to BUMP. Why do that if a deal pending. Good luck Justin. I was wondering how RC8Te with the 2650 worked out last week for you, that guy seemed fishy too.
Cody01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:14 AM   #22
EMG
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Legit

Hey guys. I bought some stuff from him too. For those who don't know him, he's in active service like me. Sometimes you get caught on duty and a couple of shoot x training that it's hard to leave and do personal stuff. But the deal he offers are great and legit. You just have to wait. With the deal he's offering, every penny is worth the wait. Hope that clears the clout you have about him.
EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #23
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Thanks EDGE. Look Cody I have nothing against you nore have a ever dealt with you so don't bash me. I am working on a deal right now with justin and that is why pics have not been sent out. I am posting pics on the tread after i get done with this so everyone that wants them will have them. Edge bought a radio from me and I next day'd him the radio this morning sense I wasn't able to get it out when I wanted too. I never changed my price on the item it has been 450 sense I posted. to all that have been dissing on me with out knowing me stop hijaking my thread and you can count yourself out on getting any of this stuff is justin backs out. I you cannot trust me I cannot trust you. I go to work everyday to defend this country you call home and take advantage of so if me not being able to ship an item right away because I'm defending your butt then you do not need to buy from me. I'm not trying to be a horses behind i'm just teling you how it is. trust me and i'll trust you.
backinblck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
Tech Adept

Pics have been sent out to those who asked other than the mebers who cannot trust me and insisted on hijaking my tread and dissing on me and questioning my character.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:23 AM   #25
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to vstrok

Send me pics of ESC/motor. i will buy if looks good. I will send payment once I receive merchandise (I have more feedback). Let me know if that works...

vstrok@gmail.com
vstrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #26
Tech Adept

PM sent
Old 01-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #27
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblck View Post
Thanks EDGE. Look Cody I have nothing against you nore have a ever dealt with you so don't bash me. I am working on a deal right now with justin and that is why pics have not been sent out. I am posting pics on the tread after i get done with this so everyone that wants them will have them. Edge bought a radio from me and I next day'd him the radio this morning sense I wasn't able to get it out when I wanted too. I never changed my price on the item it has been 450 sense I posted. to all that have been dissing on me with out knowing me stop hijaking my thread and you can count yourself out on getting any of this stuff is justin backs out. I you cannot trust me I cannot trust you. I go to work everyday to defend this country you call home and take advantage of so if me not being able to ship an item right away because I'm defending your butt then you do not need to buy from me. I'm not trying to be a horses behind i'm just teling you how it is. trust me and i'll trust you.
Then you could have simply stated "deal pending" instead bumping without contacting all of those who asked for pics or if its still available. Anyone BUMPS who while ignoring those who are already interested draws suspicion. Alot of people have been getting taken lately and I didn't hijack sh*t. You could have replied back. Even if you are legit you are not very good at the ethics of sales on here and could improve if you plan on selling in the future. Its just common courtisy, if a deal is pending say so instead of ignoring everyone.
Cody01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #28
Tech Adept

Again. I am in the military I do not always have access to send things asap. I sent pics to Justin, Replied to Chris I think it was and then had to go. We are trying to prepare for an ice storm here in Mississippi and sense we are probably the worst prepared state for snaow and ice (next to Florida) I had to go try to state equipment to keep our infrastructure from collapsing incase any thing happens. I know your going to say I should explain to everyone what is going on but I didn't haver time. I'm sending this at work in and out of phone calls and trying to prepare my guys for the worst even though it probably wont be that bad. yeah the Bump was uncalled for and thats my fault but you can ask anyone who wanted to know about the radio I just sold to Edge and I was like the king of information and explaining what was going on. No hard feelings man and for the record:

DEAL PENDING!

Justin is supposed to be paying me here directly.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #29
EMG
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default By the way

Guys, i checked the tracking number and the item will be mine tomorrow noon. Thanks bro for the upgraded shipping for free and not only that. He's sending me a novak 550 brushless motor for free. That's for having unconditional patience and trust. So next time, please await a time with patience and hear the guy out. That's all and once again bro, thanks and be safe.

Edge
EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #30
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Payment sent.
I'm taking everything.

"No one can resist my Shwetty Balls."
Justin Bolin is offline   Reply With Quote