R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default Ascendancy Racing Effortless Clutch 34mm

I have for sale 1 Ascendency Racing Effortless Clutch in34mm size. These are normally $50+ from AMainHobbies & other RC suppliers. Includes aluminum shoes & complete spring set installed & ready to use!! Used for 1 season, then converted car to electric.
This is the Ascendancy Racing Effortless Racing 34mm Clutch Kit and is intended for use with Mugen, OFNA, Associated, Kyosho 777 or any other vehicle that uses a 34mm flywheel. As the name implies, Ascendancy's Effortless Racing Clutch provides an innovative hassle free 4 - shoe clutch design. The design removes the frustration from loading your racing clutch. Simply place the clutch shoes with springs over the posts in the flywheel, place the outer clutch retainer over the assembly with spring posts aligned with notches in the retainer, and give the retainer a twist to load the clutch springs. No more sore fingers. No more frustration.

Part Compatibility:
Kyosho Inferno MP7.5
Kyosho Inferno MP777
Kyosho Inferno ST-R

Team Associated RC8
Team Associated RC8B
Team Associated RC8T

Team Associated SC8

$20 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!! ITEM SHIPS UPS GROUND. TRACKING NUMBER SENT UPON RECEIVING PAYMENT!!
Attached Thumbnails
Ascendancy Racing Effortless Clutch 34mm-effortless-clutch.jpg  

Last edited by TeamSkunkwerks; 01-05-2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: UPDATED-LOWER PRICE!!
TeamSkunkwerks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Tech Master

BUMP
Old 01-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
Tech Master

Exclamation

UPDATED!! NEW LOWER PRICE!!
$20 SHIPPED UPS GROUND!!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
Tech Master

SOLD!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
Tech Master

/-,[___],
l---l_0lllllll0-
()_)-()-)-0-)-)

Jeep!!

Last edited by TeamSkunkwerks; 01-06-2011 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Resolved!!
TeamSkunkwerks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hey man got the clutch un packaged and was going to put it on the car when i realized you sent me a stock losi clutch then when i looked back at the picture i realized you even had a stock losi clutch pictured .... i was wondering if it was just a mix up or what ...could you send me the acsendancy clutch and i will send you back the losi clutch or could you refund my money on paypal and i will drop the losi clutch in the mail to ya ...either way is fine ...let me know
STRIKKER is offline   Reply With Quote