R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 12-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default FT B44 FS, 1 run on this Buggy lots of Extras

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A NEARLY NEW FACTORY B44 THAT I BUILT. IT HAS THE LIPO BATTERY TRAYS ( CARBON FIBER ) RPM BALL CUPS UP FRONT , STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL TIRES ON IT THAT ARE LIKE BRAND NEW, HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE DIRT ONE TIME. I BOUGHT IT TO RACE AT THE LOCAL OUTDOOR TRACK AND IT CLOSED DOWN. THE NEW INDOOR TRACK HAS NOBODY RUNNING THESE SO I AM GOING TO LET IT GO. IT HAS ALWAYS HAD THE CHASSIS TRAY ON IT SO THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON THE CHASSIS. I HAVE A SPARE BODY AND TRAY AND SOME EXTRA PARTS THAT GO WITH IT ALSO HAVE 3 PAIRS OF EXTRA TIRES THAT I BOUGHT OFF OF E-BAY AND NEVER USED 2 PAIR ARE VERY GOOD AND 1 PAIR SHOW SOME WEAR. ALSO HAS A JR SERVO 650 METAL GEARED SERVO 142OZ OF TORQUE AND 1.7 SPEED.I ALSO HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL THE MANUALS AND 2 SHEETS OF DECALS. THIS IS A ROLLER. I CAN INCLUDE A NOVAK GTB SPREAD SPEKTRUM SPEED CONTROL AND SPEED PASSION 10.5 MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR FOR AN EXTRA $200.00. VERY, VERY FAST WITH THIS SET UP. I AM A RACER AND TAKE CARE OF MY EQUIPMENT. I HAVE A 100% E-BAY RATING. SO BID WITH CONFIDANCE. SHIPPING WILL INCLUDE INSURANCE AND A CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND IT WILL BE PRIORITY MAIL.
ROLLER IS $290.00 AND RTR JUST ADD YOUR RECEIVER & BATTERY IS $490.00
S & M Racing ! OFF ROAD RACING at it's BEST !
Serpent Racer 1 is offline   Reply With Quote