Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims >

Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 05:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Arrow Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims

i am looking to trade these things to got one of these type of cars
TT-01
TT01E
TT-01 Drift
TA04
TA05
TA05R
if you have these cars if so let me see it asap. hit me up on here or email me at [email protected]
or
text me at 757 777 0622
here the pics of everything i al selling
Attached Thumbnails Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims-header_1.jpg   Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims-img_0744ah.jpg   Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims-prodimg.jpeg   Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims-51p-lb7ft8l._sl500_aa300_.jpg   Rare Tamiya Skyline Body Set And Nissan s-15 silvia body set. and tires and rims-ref1060w.jpg  

Old 01-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Tech Rookie

bump