R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Calm down guys I meant nothing in disrespect, I should have sent a private message I'll agree I wasn't thinking properly, to make deals like this is great for other people to get into our hobby, so I will serve u a public apology for choice of sending u the information the wrong way, I just wanted to get it out that last year Losi had a driver rack up a total of 50 grand of stuff threw driver prices, in turn losi had to look into there team drivers records to see who else was doing this and it turned out there were 'more then less drivers' taking advantage of there support, it caused alot of extra work for team manager (Edit I don't want to include names) to deal with an it turn took away from his first focus an that's making the cars better. Now Losi keeps an eye everywhere, I won't try and say I'm an eye for losi because I'm not here to be that guy I'm here for other purposes. Again I'm sorry if I came off rude, you are offering deals that mite seem to be 'as good as it gets' and I like that, have a good day
Matt Piva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #32
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)
Default ttt

Matt, while well intended, your comments serve no purpose in this public forum. I think you would be best served by deleting it to avoid additional review and scrutiny. This topic is only relevant to you, and Brother Losi, and the guy originating the thread.

I think your point has been made....Big Brother is Watching!
rcjunky10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #33
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will take one, a PM was sent.
coffee is offline   Reply With Quote