R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   HPI RS4 Trade??? PLEASE LOOK (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/464728-hpi-rs4-trade-please-look.html)

REVObrain 12-25-2010 09:44 PM

HPI RS4 Trade or Sell??? PLEASE LOOK {250} shipped ******

5 Attachment(s)
Hey everybody i am new to this amazing forum and i just wanted to share with everyone what i am looking to do with this "bundle." I have 2 HPI Rs4 nitro cars that i dont want. I am pretty new to the hobby and these cars need some work. i started transfering parts from the complete RS4 to the carbon fiber roller but i got stuck so There may be some screws in the wrong place but that is ok if you know how to fix RS4's. It needs a new receiver and controller i can give you a tower hobbies or exceed controller but i dont have any receivers. im not sure if the motors work or not, so you may be surprised. I bought them from a guy in santa barbara but the cars were in no working condition i fixed them up a little, but i just dont have the skill to make it run. If you are an expert, have rs4 parts, or anything of that sort an you are interested please PM me or leave a response. I want to trade all this for a brushless SLASH. I have always wanted one i just cant buy one since i am 14. I have a Revo 3.3 but i can never race cause no one else ever brings nitro trucks to my local racetrack. I always go friday nights to race only to be discouraged that there is no one in my class. Almost everyone has slash trucks. i just want to have fun and race with everyone else. please i am saying right now, i am not sure if these cars un and they need some work. If you have parts, then you may not have to spend any money to fix these, they just need some time and effort.:) i also wi include a purple aluminum chassis and some scres that belong that i forget to put on while transfering parts from one Rs4 to another.

thanks, Roy

OR I CAN SELL FOR $250 shipped with everything

REVObrain 12-25-2010 09:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
there is also a cooling head in the picture with everything combined just couldnt add more than five pictures.

REVObrain 12-26-2010 03:27 PM

BUMP. Cars are still available. Please PM me if you have any popular elctric off-road trucks

ssmilie 12-27-2010 05:30 AM

I saw your request on the donation thread. I do not have a slash but I have a duratrax evader st if anyone at your trake runs 27 turn stock truck I could make it work and we could make a deal on it. Right now it is a parts truck becouse it needs a slipper assybly and shocks. I have a old set of traxxas shocks that I could put on it. I could just bolt a spur gear on it that would eleminate the slipper but in 27 turn stock you don't need a slipper. I have the origanal duratrax recever and transmitter and I am sure I have a standered futaba servo around somewhere. It takes the same wheels as a rc10t4. I have some used ones I could toss in. Also a duratrax inteli peak charger and 2 3000 nimh batteries. I could probably finde a speed control also. The one thing I know I don't have is a antina for the transmitter and posably the battery strap for the car. So other than those 2 things that I know of it would be a running package. I could dremal out some slots on the side rails of the battery tray and put a fabrick stap in it so you wouldn't need the battery strap. Here is a link to some of the equipment. http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...us-extras.html. It would come with the green body. I would make a deal with all of it but the RTR truck is a friends and he just wants money out of his. I would include a few motors also. Nothing great but something to run with. It would take me a little bit of time to get it all together but I know I could get it to work work like I have said. This is all if they run Stock Stadium Truck at your track. PM me with any ideas or if you don't have stadium truck let me know. Also just so you know be careful what you put in the donation thread some people take ofence to request for items in there. I would love to help if I can I like to see people enjoy the hobby and also see it grow. Unfortantly I don't have the money to be to generus.

ssmilie 12-27-2010 10:54 AM

I just knowtesed that you said you had a little money on the donation thread. With what you listed for money you could get a slash roller here on rctech and still have enought to get a new brushless speed control and motor from hobbypartz.com. I hope you can fine what you are looking for. Also try putting a price up for the RS4. You will get more intrest in it that way. If you need help serching just let me know.

REVObrain 12-27-2010 01:56 PM

BUMP. NOW for trade or SELL 250 shipped

newuserlosi8t 12-29-2010 09:28 AM

dude get ahold of bigwavedave33 i think it is he runs a program that he helps out people just like u, u will have to do some work at ur local track i think marshaling and he hooks u up with a race setup not shure exactly how it goes but give it a shot

REVObrain 12-29-2010 07:26 PM

bumb OBO

BUMP shoot your offer O.B.O.

bigwavedave33 12-29-2010 08:08 PM

It was good talking to you Roy. Like I said I think www.GO-RCing.org might be able to come up with a slash for you. Let get ahold of Racer's Haven and see if we can get you going.

REVObrain 12-29-2010 10:03 PM

race

ok i should be racing with my revo soon its being fixed though

REVObrain 12-31-2010 05:41 PM

Bump 220$$ shipped

REVObrain 01-01-2011 05:00 PM

bump

Bump

REVObrain 01-03-2011 02:59 PM

b

bump

moore4x4 01-03-2011 03:07 PM

Hey

Do they race 1/8 buggy ther? I have a nice rtr hyper7

bigwavedave33 01-03-2011 04:13 PM

Free bump for a kid we are trying to help. Roy make sure to have them call me this week. I have the slash just waiting on Racers Haven to call me.