R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 01-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #16
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punt66 View Post
yea, as long as they live in your town hahahah
thanks for the awesome sarcasm man...local means someone within about 100 miles...not out of state...keep your comments to yourself if your not looking to buy my car...the cyber troll thing really isnt cool...its kinda like being the kid that gets beat up in school and comes on the internet to talk crap..both mits and i are old friends and have been in this r/c car hobby for more than 25 years...we have traded stuff between each other and locally because we have both been burned in the past...if you dont have a positive comment to put in my sale thread then you should maybe move on or complain to a moderator about my sale or trade terms. again sorry to anyone that is far away that wants to buy my car or trade for it...its not your fault that there are liars and cheats out there that ruin a persons confidence in honest people such as yourselves...its not worth the trouble to send my expensive r/c car to someone that i dont know and wait for money...if people cant understand that then maybe keeping your comments to yourself instead of posting negative little rips will work out better for you instead of looking like a fool. i sell and trade my items the way i want and eventually a deal does happen...im not looking to just give away my stuff to a potential scammer...look at the trader feedback threads about how many people have been scammed and cheated...look at there fustration and what they lose...im not gonna be another victim to some feminine hygine product that whats to take peoples stuff from them that they worked hard for...if you still feel that my selling and trading ways are foolish then keep it to yourself and move on and troll someone else. any positive interest in my yokomo just pm me. im in this hobby the same reason you are...for fun.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:43 AM   #17
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroopysGarage View Post
thanks for the awesome sarcasm man...local means someone within about 100 miles...not out of state...keep your comments to yourself if your not looking to buy my car...the cyber troll thing really isnt cool...its kinda like being the kid that gets beat up in school and comes on the internet to talk crap..both mits and i are old friends and have been in this r/c car hobby for more than 25 years...we have traded stuff between each other and locally because we have both been burned in the past...if you dont have a positive comment to put in my sale thread then you should maybe move on or complain to a moderator about my sale or trade terms. again sorry to anyone that is far away that wants to buy my car or trade for it...its not your fault that there are liars and cheats out there that ruin a persons confidence in honest people such as yourselves...its not worth the trouble to send my expensive r/c car to someone that i dont know and wait for money...if people cant understand that then maybe keeping your comments to yourself instead of posting negative little rips will work out better for you instead of looking like a fool. i sell and trade my items the way i want and eventually a deal does happen...im not looking to just give away my stuff to a potential scammer...look at the trader feedback threads about how many people have been scammed and cheated...look at there fustration and what they lose...im not gonna be another victim to some feminine hygine product that whats to take peoples stuff from them that they worked hard for...if you still feel that my selling and trading ways are foolish then keep it to yourself and move on and troll someone else. any positive interest in my yokomo just pm me. im in this hobby the same reason you are...for fun.
hahah that was just a tease. Dont be so uptight. How can you get burned when somebody sends you money and you have the money in your possesion and then you ship the item. In this instance the only one to potentially get burned is the person buying from you as he is sending the money without having the product. I was interested in your car, thats why i read the thread. So keep calling people trolls for looking at your listing. I read the whole listing and then got to the last sentance. I meant no harm by my comment.

Last edited by Punt66; 01-07-2011 at 05:02 AM.
Punt66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #18
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punt66 View Post
hahah that was just a tease. Dont be so uptight. How can you get burned when somebody sends you money and you have the money in your possesion and then you ship the item. In this instance the only one to potentially get burned is the person buying from you as he is sending the money without having the product. I was interested in your car, thats why i read the thread. So keep calling people trolls for looking at your listing. I read the whole listing and then got to the last sentance. I meant no harm by my comment.
im an honest guy and dont like to do business this way...i like to deal face to face. and its hard for me to come to another state for me to beat the living crap out of someone for stealing something from me. doing trades state to state is even tougher because i send something to someone and what says i dont get a box with a barbie corvette and note taped to it that says sucker? ive heard the horror stories. lets say say hypotheticly if someone whats this drift car of mine...im thinking its gonna have to be a usps check for $200 and the day that i get the funds it will go out ups with tracking and signature confirmation...any takers? we will see how it goes. then you have my address and i have yours and we can even exchange phone numbers via pm so we can contact each other during the transaction so we know it legit. will this work for anyone?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #19
Tech Adept

sold

Last edited by DroopysGarage; 01-11-2011 at 12:38 PM.
DroopysGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:19 AM   #20
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MKO3jzgte

still have this? and whats the lowest you'll let it go for?
Tamiya TA03
MKO3jzgte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #21
Tech Adept

sold

Old 01-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #22
Tech Adept

sold

Old 01-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #23
Tech Adept

yokomo artr with some goodies sold! thanks for all the interest guys.