Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
F/S LOSI 8T 2.0 RACE ROLLER WITH MANY MANY EXTRAS >

F/S LOSI 8T 2.0 RACE ROLLER WITH MANY MANY EXTRAS

F/S LOSI 8T 2.0 RACE ROLLER WITH MANY MANY EXTRAS

Old 12-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default F/S LOSI 8T 2.0 RACE ROLLER WITH MANY MANY EXTRAS

For Sale LOSI 8T 2.0 race roller with many many extras. Everything is fresh and has just been gone through. I just had it at the track this past weekend for a couple quick laps to make sure everything was all ok. The shocks have all new seals, bladders, pistons and fluids, the diffs F/C/R have all new seals, the rear diff has all new gears, new bearings in all the diffs, fluids ,and light weight out drives through out, the center diff is a smart diff with a light weight spur gear, the axles F/C/R have all been rebuilt, the clutch has all new shoes (2 king headz aluminum medium compound and 2 losi blue aluminum),new clutch springs, new high endurance clutch bell with new inner and outer ceramic bearings, all the bearings through out the entire machine have just been changed from the steering to the diffs to the wheel bearings. The rear suspension arms are new along with DE racing mud guards. It will come complete ready to run with a Ninja JX 21 BO1A engine with around a gallon and a quarter to a gallon and a half. It has a EB mods V2 head button installed in it and I will also include the factory button too. I have a brand new Ninja JX series con rod ready to be installed when its time to be installed. The engine is mated to a Ninja 2042 tuned pipe and header combo with new exhaust gaskets and exhaust springs. The engine mount is a Losi quick change mount set. The rear diff has the aluminum gear box inserts. The rear shock tower is the V2 version the original shock tower is also included. There are adjustable aluminum front and rear hinge pin braces with many extra inserts. The brakes are the upgraded versions. The steering rack assembly is the retro fit version with a aluminum servo saver top. The original assembly is also included and also includes an aluminum servo saver top. The front king pins are Lunsford titanium pcs and there is a complete set of Lunsford hinge pins not installed but included in the sale. The servos are both Futaba BLS series servos. The steering servo is a BLS 352 and it has a Losi aluminum steering arm and the throttle/brake servo is a BLS 451. The wheels and tires are AKA the fronts are city blocks (medium compound) and the rears are ibeams (medium compound) and are only one 25 minute main old. There are three bodies included in the sale the first one is a new (one main old) Losi 8T 2.0 body that has a custom Fastlane graphix body wrap, the second is a 8T 2.0 that is custom painted and was the main body that I used but is still in pretty good condition, and the last one is a custom painted Proline bully dog body that only has one race day on it and is in good condition. Now for all the extras that are all brand new in the packages LOSA3522 F/R cv drive shaft axles, LOSA3514 F/R diff pinion couplers, LOSA3525 center cv rebuild kit, LOSA3507 pinion gear 10T, LOSA3512 rear diff ring gear 43T, LOSA3604 gear & shaft set for the smart diff, LOSA3500 diff housing F/C/R, LOSA3607 smart diff grease, LOSA9158 fuel tank 8T 2.0, LOSA 9163 fuel tank cap, spring and seal, LOSA1704 front suspension arm set, LOSA1707 front spindles, LOSA1709 front spindle carriers, LOSA4406 steering bell crank plastics, LOSA1731 rear hub carriers, LOSA4435 wing mount set, LOSA1701 front suspension arm bushings, LOSA6057 inserts camber stand offs, LOSA6048 suspension balls 8.8mm flanged, LOSA6050 steering ball set 6.8mm, LOSA4433 body posts 8T 2.0, LOSA6047 5mm rod end set, LOSA6503 outer hinge pins 3.5mm, LUNSFORD 3506 titanium rear outer hinge pin kit, LOSA9150 air filter assembly, 2 LOSB9820 7.4V 2000 mAh 2 cell LiPo receiver battery packs (optional) LOSI 2000,3000,5000,7000&10000 WT diff fluids, LOSI 25,30,35,371/2,(2 one used one new )40&45 WT shock oils. For the engine I have a JX10001 Ninja JX series conrod , JX11002 Ninja JX series piston pin clips, JX05002 Ninja JX series dust protection rubber boot (for the carb I have two of these both new one in the package one not) I’m also including a Losi screw and nut kit that has every screw and nut you will ever need if you were to lose any. I’m also including my clutch components box it has a ton of extra barley used clutch shoes aluminum and composite and springs, a new 14 and 15 tooth clutch bell and two barley use13 tooth high endurance bells a bunch of new clutch pins and hardware there is also a brand new complete clutch set up with a black steel flywheel two king headz (medium) aluminum shoes and two losi composite shoes with new springs and a new set of answer racing clutch pins and a extra set of king headz (medium ) aluminum shoes and a set of losi composite shoes along with many new clutch springs. There is a sleeve of inner and outer ceramic clutch bell bearings and a bunch of spacers along with many other extra clutch parts. Next is the shock service box it includes everything you will ever need to rebuild front or rear shocks for a long time. It includes all brand new parts like shock shafts, seals, pistons of all sizes, boots, bladders, shock stand offs, upper bushings, shock bottoms and more. The next box is the engine/exhaust components box it includes new exhaust springs for the header to pipe and for the head to engine, new exhaust gaskets, a bunch of OS glow plugs, a bunch of different size carb restrictors, a factory JX head button and a bunch of different size head shims, a bunch of carb return bands, there is also a OS flywheel removal tool, a bunch of dust boots for the carb and the exhaust port and more. The next box is for anything to do with the servos or electronics it also includes three Losi aluminum steering arms for any servo you may need or chose to run. There are two other boxes the one has a couple extra spur gears a 48 & 50 tooth, a bunch of extra wheel nuts and there is a set of ½” wheel spacers and a set of 2mm wheel spacers, some extra receiver battery tops, king pins, titanium hinge pin set, a couple sets of new steering ackermans, and what ever else is in the pictures and the last box is full of mostly suspension tuning parts, springs, sway bars, hinge pin inserts, axle dust boots, stock hinge pin braces with different settings, extra brake pads and shoes, another wing mount, turnbuckle rod ends for the steering and suspension. I’m also going to include a bunch of pre oiled lucky 7 and Losi air filters, a couple of extra wings and some other odd and ends that are not in the pictures. The only thing in the pictures that isn’t included is the transponder but for a little extra I will include it. I know I’m missing a bunch of stuff but if it is the pictures it’s included. I will also include the manual and a bunch of set up sheets. If you have any questions ASK $ 700.00 OBO
Old 12-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Default More pictures

IMG] pg[/IMG]
Old 12-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Addict

Default More pictures

otobucket.com/albums/g343/honda450Rracer/P1040257.jpg[/IMG]pg[/IMG]

Last edited by 8secnotch; 12-08-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 274 (100%+)

sell the nip parts by them selves and the custom body and wing pictured on truck TTT fo a nice setup
Old 12-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Ill buy a lot of parts let me know also break up your post its very hard to read
Old 12-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 266 (100%+)

+1

I would buy parts from him if he does. Also my Eyes are hurting from reading what he has.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Bump for a great seller, I bought the matching buggy and everything was topnotch, buy with confidence, I wish i had the money to get this one also!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Addict

Bump at this time everythying is still for sale
Old 12-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Boots ??

I just bought a used race roller or I would jump on this. I really need to know where he got those dust boots for the rear center cvd shaft at. Thanks for any help !!
Old 12-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

pm sent..
Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 12-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ugh,, my paypal trigger finger is itching ,,
Old 12-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Pm me a price for the roller, and roller with all the parts? I'll bet we can work something out? ASAP
Old 12-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Initiate

PM sent
Old 12-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8secnotch
For Sale LOSI 8T 2.0 race roller with many many extras. Everything is fresh and has just been gone through. I just had it at the track this past weekend for a couple quick laps to make sure everything was all ok. The shocks have all new seals, bladders, pistons and fluids, the diffs F/C/R have all new seals, the rear diff has all new gears, new bearings in all the diffs, fluids ,and light weight out drives through out, the center diff is a smart diff with a light weight spur gear, the axles F/C/R have all been rebuilt, the clutch has all new shoes (2 king headz aluminum medium compound and 2 losi blue aluminum),new clutch springs, new high endurance clutch bell with new inner and outer ceramic bearings, all the bearings through out the entire machine have just been changed from the steering to the diffs to the wheel bearings. The rear suspension arms are new along with DE racing mud guards. It will come complete ready to run with a Ninja JX 21 BO1A engine with around a gallon and a quarter to a gallon and a half. It has a EB mods V2 head button installed in it and I will also include the factory button too. I have a brand new Ninja JX series con rod ready to be installed when its time to be installed. The engine is mated to a Ninja 2042 tuned pipe and header combo with new exhaust gaskets and exhaust springs. The engine mount is a Losi quick change mount set. The rear diff has the aluminum gear box inserts. The rear shock tower is the V2 version the original shock tower is also included. There are adjustable aluminum front and rear hinge pin braces with many extra inserts. The brakes are the upgraded versions. The steering rack assembly is the retro fit version with a aluminum servo saver top. The original assembly is also included and also includes an aluminum servo saver top. The front king pins are Lunsford titanium pcs and there is a complete set of Lunsford hinge pins not installed but included in the sale. The servos are both Futaba BLS series servos. The steering servo is a BLS 352 and it has a Losi aluminum steering arm and the throttle/brake servo is a BLS 451. The wheels and tires are AKA the fronts are city blocks (medium compound) and the rears are ibeams (medium compound) and are only one 25 minute main old. There are three bodies included in the sale the first one is a new (one main old) Losi 8T 2.0 body that has a custom Fastlane graphix body wrap, the second is a 8T 2.0 that is custom painted and was the main body that I used but is still in pretty good condition, and the last one is a custom painted Proline bully dog body that only has one race day on it and is in good condition. Now for all the extras that are all brand new in the packages
LOSA3522 F/R cv drive shaft axles,
LOSA3514 F/R diff pinion couplers,
LOSA3525 center cv rebuild kit,
LOSA3507 pinion gear 10T,
LOSA3512 rear diff ring gear 43T,
LOSA3604 gear & shaft set for the smart diff,
LOSA3500 diff housing F/C/R,
LOSA3607 smart diff grease,
LOSA9158 fuel tank 8T 2.0,
LOSA 9163 fuel tank cap, spring and seal,
LOSA1704 front suspension arm set,
LOSA1707 front spindles,
LOSA1709 front spindle carriers,
LOSA4406 steering bell crank plastics,
LOSA1731 rear hub carriers,
LOSA4435 wing mount set,
LOSA1701 front suspension arm bushings,
LOSA6057 inserts camber stand offs,
LOSA6048 suspension balls 8.8mm flanged,
LOSA6050 steering ball set 6.8mm,
LOSA4433 body posts 8T 2.0,
LOSA6047 5mm rod end set,
LOSA6503 outer hinge pins 3.5mm,
LUNSFORD 3506 titanium rear outer hinge pin kit,
LOSA9150 air filter assembly,
2 LOSB9820 7.4V 2000 mAh 2 cell LiPo receiver battery packs (optional) LOSI 2000,3000,5000,7000&10000 WT diff fluids,
LOSI 25,30,35,371/2,(2 one used one new )40&45 WT shock oils.
For the engine I have a JX10001 Ninja JX series conrod , JX11002 Ninja JX series piston pin clips, JX05002 Ninja JX series dust protection rubber boot (for the carb I have two of these both new one in the package one not) I’m also including a Losi screw and nut kit that has every screw and nut you will ever need if you were to lose any. I’m also including my clutch components box it has a ton of extra barley used clutch shoes aluminum and composite and springs, a new 14 and 15 tooth clutch bell and two barley use13 tooth high endurance bells a bunch of new clutch pins and hardware there is also a brand new complete clutch set up with a black steel flywheel two king headz (medium) aluminum shoes and two losi composite shoes with new springs and a new set of answer racing clutch pins and a extra set of king headz (medium ) aluminum shoes and a set of losi composite shoes along with many new clutch springs. There is a sleeve of inner and outer ceramic clutch bell bearings and a bunch of spacers along with many other extra clutch parts. Next is the shock service box it includes everything you will ever need to rebuild front or rear shocks for a long time. It includes all brand new parts like shock shafts, seals, pistons of all sizes, boots, bladders, shock stand offs, upper bushings, shock bottoms and more. The next box is the engine/exhaust components box it includes new exhaust springs for the header to pipe and for the head to engine, new exhaust gaskets, a bunch of OS glow plugs, a bunch of different size carb restrictors, a factory JX head button and a bunch of different size head shims, a bunch of carb return bands, there is also a OS flywheel removal tool, a bunch of dust boots for the carb and the exhaust port and more. The next box is for anything to do with the servos or electronics it also includes three Losi aluminum steering arms for any servo you may need or chose to run. There are two other boxes the one has a couple extra spur gears a 48 & 50 tooth, a bunch of extra wheel nuts and there is a set of ½” wheel spacers and a set of 2mm wheel spacers, some extra receiver battery tops, king pins, titanium hinge pin set, a couple sets of new steering ackermans, and what ever else is in the pictures and the last box is full of mostly suspension tuning parts, springs, sway bars, hinge pin inserts, axle dust boots, stock hinge pin braces with different settings, extra brake pads and shoes, another wing mount, turnbuckle rod ends for the steering and suspension. I’m also going to include a bunch of pre oiled lucky 7 and Losi air filters, a couple of extra wings and some other odd and ends that are not in the pictures. The only thing in the pictures that isn’t included is the transponder but for a little extra I will include it. I know I’m missing a bunch of stuff but if it is the pictures it’s included. I will also include the manual and a bunch of set up sheets. If you have any questions ASK $ 700.00 OBO

try this, i got bored...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.